Chapter 184 - 185

Chapter 184 Sweet Plan

Ke Lang's handsome and hateful face appeared in Huang Xuan's sight.

"Why are you here?" Huang Xuan took a step back in shock, all because of Ke Lang's bullying in the past.

Ke Lang waved to him gently, "There won't be any seats in this restaurant for a while. Why don't you guys come and sit down? Anyway, I'm the only one at this table." Huang Xuan was naturally repulsive, but Luo Xiaobai next to him was already there

He was so greedy that he swallowed his saliva.

"Let's go, there are so many people, he can't eat you, let alone me!" Luo Xiaobai pulled Huang Xuan over.

Huang Xuan thought to himself, it’s just the little teachers who are unreliable, okay?

"Anything you want, I'll treat you to this meal." Ke Lang directly called the waiter to come over and take the order.

Luo Xiaobai took the menu and said jokingly: "Hey, from the looks of you, the power of the association has grown again?" Ke Lang glanced at

Huang Xuan, with a hint of pride in his tone, "I took it back three months ago. I took over the territory that originally belonged to me. After the expansion in the next two months, all those people who stretched out my claws before were sent back to their hometown to farm." Huang Xuan was a little surprised. How long has it been? Ke Lang not only took

the He returned to his own territory and expanded it.

If this guy were placed in ancient times, he would definitely be a hero.

However, after saying that the hero was at a loss for beauty, Ke Lang finally stabilized his side and handed over his power to a few trusted subordinates, embarking on a long-distance pursuit of his wife.

"Spicy chicken, boiled fish, Maoxuewang, secret bullfrog..."

Luo Xiaobai pointed to several special dishes on the menu, these are his favorites.

"What do you want?" Luo Xiaobai asked Xiang Huang Xuan.

Huang Xuan looked at the few dishes on the table that were almost untouched. They were all his favorites. "No need."

Luo Xiaobai urged the waiter to serve the dishes as soon as possible.

As soon as the food was served, Luo Xiaobai entered a state of selflessness and began to eat with concentration.

"Why are you here?" When Huang Xuan was sixty percent full, he asked Ke Lang, who had been helping him pick up the food.

Ke Lang brought him a bowl of soup and said, "Mr. Mo was worried that you two young people would go on the road, so he asked me to accompany you." Luo Xiaobai just put

a piece of bullfrog in his mouth and swallowed it before chewing it. He went down and suddenly started coughing violently.

Huang Xuan was startled and immediately went over to pat him on the back.

Luo Xiaobai waved his hand, picked up the bowl of soup in front of Huang Xuan, drank it directly, and then breathed a sigh of relief.

"What, Mo Ming asked you to come?" Luo Xiaobai glared at Ke Lang.

"That's right, I went out at six o'clock this morning to prepare."

Ke Lang said bluntly. Only in this way, these two people could not get rid of him.

Luo Xiaobai immediately gritted his teeth. No wonder the big bird monster didn't come to see him off today. He was probably worried that his secret would be revealed!