Chapter 263 - 264

Chapter 263 The mysterious woman

Luo Xiaobai started wandering around the area. There were rocks and yellow sand everywhere. He didn't know why the ancient Egyptians built the tombs of emperors here.

You know, ancient Chinese emperors liked to find a place with beautiful mountains and clear waters to place their tombs.

However, it was precisely because of the hidden nature of the tomb that it was attacked by thieves.

By doing this, the Egyptian emperors made the place where they were buried safer, because no matter which generation of emperors ruled here, their sleep would not be disturbed.

"Hiss!" Just as Luo Xiaobai was wandering around, he suddenly heard a thin sound.

The ghost orchid on the arm raised its head slightly and sent a prompt in one direction.

Luo Xiaobai looked in the direction Guilan was pointing. A small red snake as thick as a finger was moving towards him!

With a silver needle in hand, Luo Xiaobai nailed the little red snake to the ground.

The little red snake that was stabbed seven inches died instantly. Luo Xiaobai touched the ghost orchid on his wrist and walked back!

Mo Ming sat where he was, and the others were still sleeping soundly in the tent.

It was dark until five o'clock, and the three mutant camels nearby were walking uneasily in place.

Luo Xiaobai stood up, feeling a faint uneasiness in his heart, which was a warning before danger.

At this time, the ghost orchid on his wrist reminded him again, and Luo Xiaobai activated his clairvoyance ability. It didn't matter at this glance, he was almost frightened to pee.

Countless little red snakes moved this way, and the body of the little red snake he had pinned nearby had disappeared.

You are paralyzed!

"Everyone, get up, the enemy is attacking!" Luo Xiaobai shouted.

Mo Ming immediately raised earth walls around him, which would be enough to withstand them for a moment.

The others quickly came out of the tent and asked Yu dissatisfiedly, "What is it that screams?"

"Snake!" Luo Xiaobai was frightened.

"We've seen too many snakes, what's there to be afraid of?" Xiang Yu didn't take it seriously at all and just beat him to death with a stick.

"Then you go out, there are thousands of snakes outside, I will leave them to you, but let me remind you first, those snakes are poisonous, don't be hurt by them, otherwise it will be very troublesome to detoxify without medicine. ." Luo Xiaobai said to Yu angrily, if he had only one or two, he would have solved it himself.

- Hearing that there were so many snakes outside, Wu Xiaotian's eyes widened, "Poisonous snakes, snake gallbladder is a good thing." "Boy, you are quite courageous." Nan Qin looked

at Wu Xiaotian, even if he is not afraid, don't do it With such an excited expression

, Wu Xiaotian grinned, "When I was young, my grandfather was sick, so my dad would go up the mountain to catch snakes, and he would pick out venomous snakes for their bile. Every now and then, my family would kill snakes. I'm used to it." "Those snakes were on the wall

. Get ready to start!" Mo Ming waved his hand, and the four walls collapsed immediately, killing a group of people in an instant.

Nan Qin stood at the front, stretched out his arms, and the fire wave rushed away.