Chapter 359 - 360

Chapter 359: Kissing across generation

"Everything I own now belongs to my wife. Naturally, I can't divorce her, otherwise I will have to leave the house. In desperation, I severed the relationship with her secretary. She also fired the secretary , anyway, I never saw that little secretary again.

Then, I found that I couldn’t be interested in her at all. She also discovered this, and scolded me. The more she scolded me, the more scared I became, until her condition became worse and worse. The more serious it gets.

She tried to find a woman for me twice because of my illness, but it didn’t work.

I secretly looked for a man once more, but it still didn’t work.

I went to many hospitals, but it just couldn’t be cured.

Now . I regret very much, not that I regret marrying my wife, after all, it was my own choice, but that I regret cheating. Because after I failed, the only one who stayed with me was my wife. She did not dislike me or give up on me , and you still treat me wholeheartedly." After Qu Lu finished speaking, he covered his face with his hands.

"Yes, I can see it. You have a mental disorder. To put it bluntly, you are cowardly." Li Hua's medicine also talks about psychology. Many diseases are caused by intention, and this is the case with Qu Lu.

"What should we do? Is there any hope?" Qu Lu asked eagerly.

Luo Xiaobai nodded, "It can be saved, but it requires the cooperation of the fired secretary."

"This?" Qu Lu hesitated. This has been a long time, and besides, his wife may not

agree.

"You'd better call and ask. Your company must have personnel files, and 80% of the time we can find the person." Xiang Yu said that everyone has a life they choose, and he cannot judge right or wrong.

Qu Lu gritted his teeth, thinking of what his wife had said to him, and picked up the phone.

After a while, Qu Lu hung up the phone, "My wife will be back in a while, and the little secretary can also be found." "Okay, let's wait

here for a while, get some hot water, and make milk powder for my son. "Luo Xiaobai sat back on the sofa to tease his son.

About half an hour later, a capable woman came in. This woman looked to be in her fifties or sixties, with obvious wrinkles at the corners of her eyes. Although she was not good-looking, she was not as ugly as Xiang Yu had described.

"Honey, you're back, thank you for your hard work^" Qu Lu immediately went to hand over the slippers.

Luo Xiaobai was stunned, this must be too diligent.

The woman changed into slippers and came to Mo Ming, "Mr. Mo, we meet again." "

It turns out to be Mr. Ming. I didn't expect to see you here." Mo Ming stretched out his hand.

The two shook hands lightly, and Mingmin said: "You're kidding me." "It's

okay, Qu Lu is Xiang Yu's friend. Since Xiang Yu has spoken, Xiaobai and I will naturally help." Mo Ming smiled.

"Mr. Luo, please excuse me, can my husband's illness be cured?" Mingmin is a woman after all, and she must still have feelings for her when she chose to marry Qu Lu.

Luo Xiaobai nodded, "But it requires someone's cooperation." "

I know, I've already gone to find him, and I believe I can bring him here soon." Mingmin said, with her power in Tiancheng, it would not be difficult to find someone.