Chapter 333 - 334

Chapter 333: Atavistic Creatures

The battle outside became more and more fierce, reaching a fever pitch.

At this moment, an alarm suddenly sounded from the science base.

The remaining alien enhanced people, including several alien enhanced people who were fighting, retreated towards the base at the same time.

"Catch that Xiaofen!" Luo Xiaobai shouted to Mo Ming. At this time, Xiaofen was closest to Mo Ming.

Mo Ming waved his long arm, and an earth wall rose up, blocking Xiaofen's way.

Xiaofen instantly punctured it with a cactus. When she was about to return to the science base, Chu Yu and Xiang Yu also arrived.

Under the siege of several people, Xiaofen was captured.

Zhu Fu came forward and injected a tube of special medicine into the frantically struggling Xiaofen, who immediately passed out.

"What kind of potion is this? It works too quickly!" Xiang Yu said in surprise. With this good thing, they wouldn't have to fight such a difficult battle.

Zhu Fu said, "This contains anesthetic gene extracts from seven species of animals and plants. There are only five tubes in total.

"

In other words, although this thing is good, it cannot be used on a large scale.

"Why did those people go back?" Nan Qin looked in the direction of the science base worriedly, wondering what conspiracy Cai Qi was up to.

Mo Wei frowned slightly, "There seems to be some movement inside."

Luo Xiaobai subconsciously used his clairvoyance ability to look, and then his face turned pale with fright.

"What did you find?" Mo Ming asked in confusion, what could scare this little bastard.

Luo Xiaobai took a deep breath before speaking: "A monster came out. It makes me feel very dangerous. Everyone must be careful." "Monster, what kind of monster?" As soon as Xiang Yu finished asking, he saw someone coming from behind

. A Tarzan-like guy walked out of the gate of the science base.

This guy was covered in black fur, with strong limbs, a thick and long tail, and a pair of fleshy wings on his back.

"Damn, what is this!" Nan Qin yelled, this guy is as tall as a three-story building, and judging from the appearance of its wings, he should be able to fly.

Zhu Fu frowned, "This is a mutated atavistic creature."

"What?" Luo Xiaobai didn't understand.

"It's an ancient creature, it should be a combination of an orangutan and a pterosaur." Zhu Fu looked solemn, "Professor Wu and I considered the existence of this kind of creature at the beginning, but there was no scientific basis, so we did not continue the investigation. Unexpectedly, it was really There is such a creature."

A combination of an orangutan and a pterosaur?

Luo Xiaobai swallowed his saliva, "Can I ask how they are combined like this?" It can't be a hybrid. "

This is caused by the end of the world. Some mutated creatures have the ability to devour. I think it should be a certain dragon." The snake had an atavism and became a pterosaur, but when fighting the mutated orangutan, it unexpectedly merged together." Zhu Fu could only think of this possibility.

"Go ahead, Sun Ke actually raised such a monster." Xiang Yu couldn't help but take a step back. He didn't think he was this guy's opponent.

"He will be our biggest obstacle." Chu Yu said solemnly.