Chapter 093 - 094

Chapter 093: Making a scene in the club

"Master Mo, what are you doing?"

The young man who was yelling on the phone just now asked with a confused look on his face.

Just when Mr. Mo's phone rang, he was told such a sentence, which made him still confused.

Mo Ming showed a mischievous smile and said, "Fishing."

"Fishing?" The corner of the young man's mouth twitched. Sure enough, the world of the prince was not something that an ordinary young man like him could enter. Half an hour later, Luo Xiaobai arrived at the Ziye Club on Didu East Street.

Showing his membership card, Luo Xiaobai strode in.

"Which hall is Mo Ming in?" Luo Xiaobai's biggest impression of Ziye was the No. 3 Transvestite Performance Hall.

The waiter who led the way quickly responded, "You're talking about Mr. Mo, right? He's in Hall 5. Shake it slowly."

Shake it slowly, right?

Luo Xiaobai had actually been there in his previous life, but because he was so plump at that time, no one could take him seriously.

Arriving at Hall No. 5, Luo Xiaobai walked in aggressively, with the aura of a principal trying to catch his mistress.

Mo Ming was sitting on the most conspicuous light platform of the slow-rocking bar, surrounded by a group of men and women with beautiful flowers, all of whom were eye-catching and wanted to fall on Mo Ming.

There were several of Mo Ming's buddies beside him, laughing and joking.

When Luo Xiaobai saw this scene, he became angry and at the same time became scared.

By passing by like this, he didn't confirm his relationship with Mo Ming, but if he didn't do this, would he still be allowed to "get away with it"? Thinking of that weird random mission, Luo Xiaobai decided to give it a try!

"What a coincidence." Luo Xiaobai took three deep breaths and walked leisurely to the light platform where Mo Ming was.

Mo Ming raised his eyelids and glanced at Luo Xiaobai casually, "It turns out to be the little miracle doctor." When

these words about the little miracle doctor came out of Mo Ming's mouth, there was no respect or admiration at all, but contempt and ambiguity.

"Master Mo is in a good mood." Luo Xiaobai pursed her lips and told herself that she must hold on.

Here, he is the main wife, and all the flowers and plants are vixens. As soon as he, the protagonist, appears, he will disperse like birds and beasts.

"It's okay, I've been eating well and sleeping well recently." Mo Ming said slowly. God knows that every time he closes his eyes every night, he will see the little guy's naked appearance and the cute expression he shows during orgasm.

"Master Mo, who is this? He's so handsome." A young man sitting next to Mo Ming tilted his body and fell on Mo Ming's lap, teasing Mo Ming's chest with one hand.

Mo Ming leaned back on the sofa and said coolly: "Someone I know."

"Oh." The young man deliberately made a long sound, and then complained and rubbed his face against Mo Ming's crotch, "Why don't you order someone else's tonight? , everyone misses you."

"Still so cool." Mo Ming sneered.

"I'm so coquettish. I also know that Mr. Mo likes my coquettish look." The young man raised his head and licked his lips with his tongue. "Fuck, your mother is the best!" A friend of Mo Ming next to him praised.