Chapter 355 - 356

Chapter 355 Ghost Market of Medicinal Materials

As Chu Yu approached Wei Du, his face instantly turned pale, and his eyes were sometimes dazed and sometimes frightened.

"Sir, please let me go!" Wei Du knelt down and begged Chu Yu.

Luo Xiaobai turned to look at Mo Ming, "Your people?"

"Well, I just felt the aura of the demons on him." Mo Ming came to Chu Yu and stopped him from continuing to kill his own people.

"Who are you?" Although Wei Du was frightened, he really heard the conversation between Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming

.

Mo Ming let out a trace of his breath, and Wei Du made a bow and said, "My subordinate Wei Du, please see the Demon Lord." He should have thought that if these people could successfully come out of the deserted village, there must be demons among them

. The master of the clan, but he didn't expect that the other party would be the Demon Lord.

"Tell me, why did you set up a trap outside the deserted village?" Mo Ming asked directly. Wei Du did not dare to hide anything, "Ahua begged me."

Many years ago, Wei Du came to the vicinity of the deserted village and felt a familiar scent inside, and then walked in.

By chance, he met Ah Hua. Although there were some rumors in the deserted village at that time, they were not so evil.

Knowing that Ahua was the maid of the former Demon Lord and guarding the magic bead, Wei Du did his part and started setting up a stall outside the deserted village to help Ahua trap people inside.

Because more and more people died, the evil spirit became stronger and stronger. The magic beads absorbed the evil spirit and successfully activated it, so that Ahua could live longer.

"Excuse me, Your Majesty, is Ahua still there?" Wei Du asked cautiously.

"What do you think?" Mo Ming looked at Wei Du with a half-smile.

Wei Du thought to himself that Ah Hua must have died. That guy was very ambitious and might be able to do some bad things.

"How did you seize the body? As far as I know, this kind of skill has not appeared for a long time." Chu Yu asked.

Wei Du looked at Mo Ming. He didn't know whether he should say it or not. After all, the other party was an immortal cultivator.

"But it doesn't matter." Mo Ming said.

Only then did Wei Du talk about the matter of seizing the body. In fact, he was not familiar with this technique. It was just by chance that he saw a fragment of a scroll and was unwilling to lose his consciousness after death, so he remembered the idea of ​​seizing the body. Give up.

It just so happened that this body was that of a tuberculosis ghost, and it was estimated that he could only live for three to five days. He took advantage of the man's weakness and successfully seized the body.

"Let's put this aside, do you know how many people you indirectly killed after you helped Ah Hua?" Luo Xiaobai asked angrily. More than ten people from Geng Lin's group alone died in the deserted village.

Wei Du looked innocent, "Actually, the evil spirit in the deserted village is not unbreakable. A couple once went in, spent three days there, and then came out safe and sound." Luo Xiaobai became interested, "How did they do it

? ?"

Wei Du said: "I don't know the detailed process, but I heard Ah Hua mention it. At first, Ah Hua gave them a reminder that only one person can get out of the deserted village. The couple also discovered this, and then they both decided to