Chapter 053 -054

Chapter 053 System Upgrade

Mo Ming seemed unaware of Luo Xiaobai's voice and continued to walk forward.

Luo Xiaobai secretly gritted his teeth and followed Mo Ming along the path, only to find that the other person was walking very fast, completely ignoring the weeds under his feet, and even the best quality pants were torn.

Fortunately, Luo Xiaobai was in good health and didn't lose anyone while carrying the trail.

Mo Ming didn't stop until he came to the flat-topped mountain.

Luo Xiaobai breathed a sigh of relief, squatted down, put Xiao Lu off his back, and let him lean against the tree so that he could feel more comfortable.

"What's the matter with you? Are you pretending to have donkey hair stuffed in your ears with me..." Luo Xiaobai approached Mo Ming and started to question him, but before he could finish his words, Mo Ming suddenly turned around and opened his eyes. There is no Byakugan!

Luo Xiaobai was so frightened that he froze in place, his heart beating almost abnormally.

"I feel something is wrong here." Mo Ming's voice was normal, and he didn't seem to notice anything strange about his eyes.

Luo Xiaobai raised his hand and pointed at Mo Ming's eyes, "You are wrong too."

Mo Ming showed a confused expression.

Luo Xiaobai's voice was vibrating, "Take out your phone and take a photo of yourself."

Mo Ming took out his phone suspiciously. When he saw his own eyes through the phone screen, he was stunned. "How could this happen?"

"I still want to ask you!" Luo Xiaobai looked sad. Now that the system has been upgraded, he didn't even have anyone to ask. "Do you have any other reactions?" "Yes." Mo Mo

Ming spoke seriously.

"What?" Luo Xiaobai asked nervously.

"I want to fuck you!" This was Mo Ming's true thoughts.

Luo Xiaobai was scared at first, but when he heard these words, he was so angry that his head was about to smoke, "You might as well stick your dick in the soil and fuck the whole earth would be better." "Ha!" Mo Ming said with a heavy heart

. , eased a lot.

Luo Xiaobai tentatively approached Mo Ming. Although the system was being upgraded, his clairvoyance ability was still there.

"Let me check it for you." Luo Xiaobai raised his hand and touched the corners of Mo Ming's eyes.

Mo Ming did not move, letting Luo Xiaobai move, and his expression gradually became serious, "I didn't hear you calling me before, and when I came to my senses, you had already come here." Luo Xiaobai's fingers

He froze, "I think the poisonous gas in your body is not simple." "

Perhaps, it is not poisonous gas." Mo Ming said in a deep voice.

Luo Xiaobai also thought of this, but how to explain the golden needle seal and Mo Ming's symptoms.

"Whether it is true or not, the answer is here." Luo Xiaobai looked at the mountain in front of him, and his intuition told him that he could not step into it, but he had to go in.

"Fortunately, Xiaolu is asleep now." Luo Xiaobai took back his hand and looked at Xiaolu, who was sleeping soundly against the tree trunk.

"He should be affected by the aura here. We can't take him any further," Mo Ming said.