Chapter 211 - 212

Chapter 211 Black Shop (previous chapter was 210)

The two people behind came to the bed, and they opened the quilt on the bed, but there was no one inside!

"No!" The leader said as if he was about to leave.

"Come when you want, leave when you want, do you think we are dead?" Mo Ming slowly walked out from behind the curtain.

Luo Xiaobai followed behind and looked at the leader holding a spray gun, "So you are the owner of this hotel." "Yes, what can you do if you find out? This is my territory, so be sensible and leave your things behind., I can give you a pleasure!"

"If you want us to die, you must have this ability!" Mo Ming stamped his foot, and the gravity in the room immediately increased.

"Come on!" the leader ordered. Just as the other three rushed forward, he retreated towards the door.

If he saw it correctly, that tall man should be a person with superpowers!

The moment he retreated to the door, the door suddenly opened by itself.

The store owner thought that one of his own people had come to reinforce him, but what he saw was a figure that looked like an immortal.

"Where are you going?" Chu Yu looked at him indifferently.

"Me, me, me!" The store owner bared his teeth and suddenly bumped into Chu Yu.

Just as he was about to knock the person away, his waist suddenly tightened and a vine wrapped around his body.

"Mutated plant!" The shop owner rolled his eyes and suddenly fainted from fright.

Chu Yu looked at the plant controlled by his superpower. He was a human!

The remaining three were quickly dealt with. Luo Xiaobai stepped on the chest of one of them, "Where are the other two people who came with us?" "We can talk, but you have to let us go!" One of them was captured. The waiter haggles over the price.

Luo Xiaobai put his foot down hard and said, "You can choose to say it yourself, or you can talk about it after losing your arms and legs." "

I said, it's in the basement of the hotel!" The waiter who was stepped on looked like a monkey with a sharp mouth, and he was the only one who was stepped on. , of course he has to perform well.

Luo Xiaobai raised her foot and lightly kicked his face, "I like you, a hero who knows current affairs."

"If you don't want to be a hero, I will take you down to find someone." Getting up from the ground, he accidentally He tripped the shop owner, and then he led the way with a low eyebrow.

Leaving Chu Yu here to guard the others, Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming followed this man to find Nan Qin and his mother.

"What's your name?" Luo Xiaobai asked.

"My name is Xu Zhi." The waiter who led the way said.

"How many people have you robbed here?" Luo Xiaobai asked in a casual tone.

"This was all ordered by the boss. In fact, before the world changed, the boss played fairy dance in this hotel and tricked many people. Later, the world

changed

and materials became rare, so the boss came up with this method of robbery. .

Usually, we lower the price and let everyone come here to stay. When they meet a rich person, they will knock him out first, and then seize their belongings. As for everyone, they will be locked in the basement." Listening to Xu Zhi's narration, Luo Xiaobai smiled