Chapter 091 - 092

Chapter 091 Strange Disease

"Brother Junru Guanding, I didn't expect you to meet me!" Miao Yuan looked excited and said incomprehensible words. At least Xu Wei didn't hear what Miao Yuan was saying at all.

"Uncle, are you talking about the five famous kilns in the Song Dynasty?" Luo Xiaobai had heard about it many times in treasure appraisal programs.

Miao Yuan nodded vigorously, "Yes, this vase is a Ding kiln porcelain vase. Ding kiln mostly sells bowls and cups, and such large vessels are rare."

"Sir, are you mistaken?" The store owner was dumbfounded. What was going on? His batch of porcelain came in a large package. Many of the porcelains were old and worn. Of course, there was no guarantee that there were no genuine products inside.

Nowadays, more and more people are going to the countryside to collect antiques, but there are very few people who really understand antiques. People like him just cross the river by feeling the stones and cheat whenever they can.

Miao Yuan carefully picked up the broken porcelain pieces on the ground, "Are you kidding me? I can be wrong. I'm an expert." As for what kind of expert he is, let the other party guess.

Of course the store owner regarded Miao Yuan as a treasure appraisal expert, and seeing him pick up the porcelain vase with his hands made his heart bleed.

If this thing is real, even a broken porcelain bottle can be bought for a lot of money, five hundred yuan, and you can't even buy it with a rough edge.

"Well, I won't sell this thing anymore. I'll give you five hundred yuan back. You go!" The store owner wanted to return the money to Mo Ming.

How could Mo Ming accept it? "Boss, you are also a businessman. You should know that our deal has been reached. These porcelain pieces are no longer yours. If you want, you can buy them back from us." The shop owner saw the other party and said

, He didn't even want to refund the money, and he was even more sure that this thing was real. He should have taken a closer look before putting it on display.

"You give me a price, and I want to buy it back!" The shop owner gritted his teeth and said, if he could make a lot of money, he could cure his son's disease.

"You want to buy it back?" Miao Yuan had already picked up all the porcelain pieces on the ground.

"That's right!" the store owner said firmly.

"Uncle, this thing belongs to someone else, why don't you just give it back." Xu Wei's second-rate performance was deeply rooted in the hearts of the people.

Hearing this sentence, the store owner cursed in his heart, idiot.

"It's still impossible, but I can charge less, one hundred thousand yuan." Miao Yuan offered the price with a pained look on his face.

If this is a genuine Ding kiln porcelain vase, it could be sold for one million yuan.

Although the store owner knew this, he couldn't come up with 100,000 yuan.

"Can it be less? You see, my store is also in a downturn. I really can't come up with the money." The store owner begged.

Miao Yuan frowned slightly, "Eighty thousand."

"Fifty thousand, I'll give you cash." The store owner calculated all his family's savings and found that he could only take out fifty thousand.

Miao Yuan felt deeply that he had sinned a lot, but their purpose was not to ask for money, "Okay, I'll take the things first, and when will the money arrive." "My house is at the back, you follow me to get the money, and it will be there soon