Chapter 089 - 090

Chapter 089 The benevolence of doctors

After listening to two more crosstalks, Mo Mingcai and Luo Xiaobai left.

At this time, it was already past seven o'clock in the evening.

"Have you eaten?" Mo Ming turned around and asked.

Luo Xiaobai glared at him angrily, "I was going to eat, but because of someone's phone call, I'm so hungry now." Listening to the little guy's complaining tone, Mo Ming suddenly laughed, "I almost starved to death. Baby, go back to the hotel now, and my husband will feed you."

"Get out of here, you stinky scoundrel!" Luo Xiaobai had another name for the big bird monster.

Mo Ming put on an innocent look, "Why did you become a gangster when you went back to the hotel for dinner?"

Luo Xiaobai was choked immediately and turned away from looking at him.

Mo Ming drove to the hotel where Luo Xiaobai was staying in a good mood.

"It's still a big bed room. It's really my husband's fault to make my wife wait for several days." As soon as he entered the room, Mo Ming pressed Luo Xiaobai on the bed.

"Don't make trouble, I'm really hungry." Luo Xiaobai turned his head, this guy wasn't done playing yet.

Mo Ming pressed a kiss on Luo Xiaobai's lips, "Eat in the restaurant or in the room?"

"Restaurant." Luo Xiaobai said without thinking. It was hard to say whether to eat him in the room or eat in the room.

After changing into light clothes, Mo Ming and Luo Xiaobai came to the hotel restaurant.

When ordering, the waiter specially recommended the spicy crayfish.

To Mo Ming's surprise, Luo Xiaobai didn't order.

"There are too many bacteria in crayfish, and the heavy metals exceed the standard. Try not to eat them." Luo Xiaobai said that not all chefs can cook crayfish well.

Mo Ming smiled lightly, "You know everything."

"That's right!" Luo Xiaobai raised a proud smile.

While the two were dining, there was a sudden exclamation from the table next to them, accompanied by the child's vomiting.

Luo Xiaobai immediately put down his chopsticks and looked to the side.

It was a young couple with a two-year-old child. The child was bent over and vomiting violently.

"Get out of the way!" Luo Xiaobai rushed over immediately, and Mo Ming followed suit.

"Little blame, little blame!" The young woman turned pale with fright, while the man was on the phone, urging the ambulance to arrive quickly.

Luo Xiaobai could tell at a glance that the child's problem was a vomiting reaction caused by food allergies.

"I am a doctor, give the child to me!" Luo Xiaobai said to the young woman holding the child.

The young woman glanced at Luo Xiaobai and hurriedly handed her son over to him.

Luo Xiaobai let the child lie on his lap, with his knees against the child's stomach. Then he held the child's jaw with one hand and put his index finger into the child's mouth to dig!

"Don't ignore me, relax, relax!" Luo Xiaobai frowned, and the child who already had baby teeth bit his finger tightly.

This was the child's subconscious reaction, and Luo Xiaobai could only try to comfort him.