Chapter 138 - 139

Chapter 138 Useless effort

"Let's go, Dahai, let's get a room!" Luo Xiaobai took Dahai out of the car and followed Mo Ming into the hotel.

Using his clairvoyance power to find the guest room that Mo Ming booked, Luo Xiaobai opened the room next to theirs.

Just after Luo Xiaobai took the room card and entered the elevator with Pang Dahai, the receptionist sighed slightly. "Who are these people? A handsome young man who has found a girlfriend who is so fat and has a rough voice. Judging from their attitude when they went to check out a room, the girl was not happy." said

the waitress who was watering the flowers next to her.

: "Everyone has their own preferences for carrots and vegetables. Fat girls are cute, but the girl just now has a really rough voice."

Luo Xiaobai didn't know that he and Pang Panghai were being discussed about opening a room together. At this time, they were already Arrive at the guest room next to Mo Ming.

"Xiao Bai, this is too extravagant for you. Yuanyuan and I didn't stay in such a good hotel when we booked a room." Pang Panghai sat down on the bed, wearing a baby skirt and making rude movements, without any image. It can be said.

Luo Xiaobai felt a little jealous, "Go and remove your makeup, the men's clothes are in the bag." "

You can let me go!" Upon hearing this, Pang Dahai immediately picked up the bag and headed to the bathroom.

After Pang Hai entered the bathroom, Luo Xiaobai sat on a chair and used his clairvoyance power to observe the room next door. This was the highest level of voyeurism.

In the guest room next door, Mo Ming motioned for the young man to sit down, "Bai Yan, right?"

The young man nodded. Although his expression was calm, there was a hint of nervousness in his voice, "Yes, Mr. Mo."

Mo Ming poured a glass of water for him. He showed a rare smile and said, "Don't be nervous."

Bai Yan took the warm water glass, his anxious heart gradually calmed down.

"Is your father's name Bai Jingqi?" Mo Ming asked.

Bai Yan was slightly stunned, "Mr. Mo knows my father?"

Mo Ming sat next to Bai Yan, "I just heard that he seemed to be imprisoned for leaking company secrets?"

After hearing this, Bai Yan immediately stood up, " That's not the case. My father did not commit any crime. He did not leak the secret. It was originally the result of his hard work on research and development. How could it be leaked before it was completed!" "Sure enough!" Mo Ming's eyes lit up, "R&

D Are you sure it's not finished yet?"

Bai Yan nodded firmly, "Not yet, but my father said it would be soon, but Uncle Zhang said he was anxious to understand, so his father showed him the semi-finished product first, and then he broke the news about breach of contract and leaking secrets."

When talking about Uncle Zhang, Bai Yan's face turned cold. His father said that it was not Zhang who leaked the secret, but very few people knew about it, and Zhang's character was very bad, so he must have framed his father.

"Then why are you following Mr. Zhang?" Mo Ming obviously asked knowingly. He was going to Bai Yan for this dinner.

Bai Yan pursed his lips stubbornly, and after a moment he said, "Uncle Zhang said he could help me rescue my dad, but I have to listen to him." "Even if he asks you to attend such a dinner, come and accompany me?"