Chapter 275 - 276

Chapter 275 Su Family

Two days later, Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming arrived in Taocheng.

Compared to the places we passed before, this place is full of birdsong and flowers.

Although the flowers are as big as a basin and the birds cast huge shadows whenever they fly over, it is still a good place.

There is a mountain here, and the pink color of the mountain reflects the sky. This is why Taocheng got its name.

Luo Xiaobai guessed that there would be many peach tree mutants here, but he didn't know whether they were alone or already living with humans.

There is no base in Taocheng. Although the population has been greatly reduced, everyone is living in peace.

"Auntie, I would like to ask if the Taocheng Su family is here?" Luo Xiaobai asked an aunt who was sunbathing on the roadside. The aunt pointed to the south, "You can just keep walking south

. There is no one in the entire Taocheng who doesn't know about the Su family. If it weren't for the Su family, Taocheng would have been gone long ago."

Luo Xiaobai still wanted to ask in detail, but Mo Ming had already taken him away.

"Why are you so anxious?" Luo Xiaobai said dissatisfied.

"If you're late, don't you want to go to Su's house and take a hot bath as soon as possible?" Mo Ming said.

"Look what you said, it makes the Su family look like a bathhouse." As soon as he finished speaking, he made himself amused.

Mo Ming had no choice but to say, "Let's go quickly."

The two of them didn't waste time and went straight to Su's house.

As the aunt said, the Su family is really easy to find. You can see the Su family's large manor from a distance.

"I knew Su Yuan's family was rich, but I didn't expect it to be so wealthy. It's so hidden." Luo Xiaobai praised.

Mo Ming felt the same way, but when he thought that Su Yuan's family was also a cultivating immortal family, it certainly couldn't be too shabby.

The two of them knocked on the door, and a man who looked like a butler immediately came out and asked, "Who are you two looking for?"

Although Mo Ming and Luo Xiaobai looked dusty, their temperaments were extraordinary.

"Hello, we're looking for Su Yuan." Luo Xiaobai said politely.

Numb, since the end of the world, I rarely talk to people so politely.

The butler smiled slightly and said, "You are here to see Yuanyuan, please come in."

Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming were invited in. At first, they thought that this butler was unreliable. At least they wanted to find out their identities first. , they realized why the housekeeper was so relieved. It was because he was confident.

Aliens can be seen everywhere in the manor, and there are countless people with super powers.

Everyone performed their duties and managed the manor in an orderly manner.

"Xiao Hong, go and ask Yuanyuan to come over and tell her that someone is looking for her." The housekeeper said to a little girl who was pruning flowers and plants.

The little girl responded crisply, "Okay." Then she quickly disappeared from the spot.

"Speed ​​superpower?" Luo Xiaobai asked in surprise, how old is this little girl?