Chapter 121 - 122

Chapter 121 School Tour

The next day, Luo Xiaobai went to school with a sore back and legs. Now more people were pointing fingers at him.

Before noon, Dou Ziyan came to see him after hearing the news.

"I heard that you seem to be sick, are you okay?" Dou Ziyan looked at Luo Xiaobai's face, which was indeed a little bad.

Luo Xiaobai shook his head, "It's okay. My girlfriend was so enthusiastic that she flashed her waist when we were doing it last night." Hearing this, Dou Ziyan was stunned and subconsciously blurted out, "Don't you like men?" Thank you for being

nearby

. There was no one else, otherwise Luo Xiaobai would not be able to clean up even if he jumped into the Yellow River, "It is precisely because of Zheng Shuai's incident that I became disappointed with men and fell in love with women." Uh... Dou Ziyan was mixed with joy and sorrow

,

he I don't know whether I should be happy for Luo Xiaobai or feel sad for myself.

"As long as you're okay." After saying that, Dou Ziyan left as if escaping.

Luo Xiaobai sighed slightly, Dou Ziyan was good, but it was a pity that he was not his type.

And he believed that with Dou Ziyan's personality, he would be able to find other boyfriends and girlfriends soon, and he was not even a passerby. In the next few days, as Zhou Hao dropped out of school, the rumors slowly faded away. There were always countless gossips in the university, but Dou Ziyan never appeared in front of Luo Xiaobai from that day on.

"Xiao Bai, I heard that Zhou Hao was hospitalized." Pang Panghai didn't know if he was infected by his girlfriend, and he started gossiping more and more. That's weird.

Pang Dahai approached Luo Xiaobai's ear mysteriously, "He was not hospitalized normally. He was sent to a mental hospital. He said he had a brain problem." Hearing this, Luo Xiaobai perked up and asked, "Is there a brain problem?

"

"That's right, I seem to be suffering from persecution paranoia. Who knows!" Pang Panghai didn't know much about the specifics.

Luo Xiaobai guessed that the use of his supernatural power that time would definitely have an impact on Zhou Hao's head. It seemed that there were sequelae. In the future, if there is no big grudge, he will have to control the use of his powers, otherwise he will develop more mental illnesses.

"By the way, have you signed up for this trip organized by the school?" Pang Panghai suddenly asked.

Only then did Luo Xiaobai remember what the teacher had mentioned in class. Because of the National Day holiday, the school organized a trip to Guangcheng for three days and two nights, costing 300 yuan per person.

These days, three hundred yuan is a lot of money, so registration is entirely voluntary.

"I haven't decided yet." Luo Xiaobai said.

"Go ahead. My girlfriend and I have signed up. We can still go find that guy He Liu. I don't know what happened to him." Pang Panghai said. He Liu's home is in Guangcheng.

Luo Xiaobai thought for a while, "That's okay, let's go together." As for Mo Daniao, he let him stay alone in the empty boudoir for a few days, and he also raised the over-developed Xiaoju.

In the afternoon, Luo Xiaobai went to register and found that there were only three people in his class. The others either didn't have the money to go or were just stay-at-home types. After paying the registration fee, Luo Xiaobai drove away from the school because the trip was organized by the school