Chapter 095 - 096

Chapter 095 Binhai

Mo Ming endured the pain and still maintained a decent smile on his face, secretly thinking that the little guy was becoming more and more cruel.

"Hypocritical." Luo Xiaobai took back his hand and muttered in a low voice.

"What did you say?" Mo Ming narrowed his eyes.

"I'm thinking about what Xu Wei has been doing recently. Why is there no news after returning to the imperial capital?" Luo Xiaobai had a sneer on his face, but his parents were still sitting behind him. If Mo Ming did something outrageous, Son, even if he has a hundred mouths he can't explain it clearly.

Mo Ming snorted softly, and then asked Xin Xiu and others behind him if they were seated properly.

"Okay, let's drive." Luo Zhi helped the two children fasten their seat belts. Since becoming the boss, he has become more confident.

Mo Ming stepped on the accelerator, and the car rushed out like an arrow off the string.

Although the distance from the imperial capital to Binhai is not far, it is not close either.

After nearly three hours of driving, they arrived at Binhai just in time for the high tide, and the coast was quite spectacular.

"Is this the sea?" Luo Xiaobing and Luo Xiaoxue saw the sea for the first time. Not to mention them, even Xin Xiu came to the seaside for the first time.

Luo Zhi had been to the beach before, but it was only in his childhood and he had forgotten the smell of the sea breeze.

"Have you booked a hotel?" Mo Ming asked, getting off the coastal highway and entering Binhai City.

Luo family, you look at me, I look at you, obviously you have forgotten this.

Mo Ming knew this was the case, so he contacted the Binhai branch and asked them to book a hotel, so as not to waste time looking for a hotel after entering the city.

Soon, the person in charge of the branch got things done.

"Oasis Hotel, okay, I understand." After Mo Ming hung up the phone, he said to Luo Zhi, "I have someone book a hotel. It's very close to the seaside." "It's really troublesome for you. We came out in a hurry and didn't care at all

. Consider this." Luo Zhi said, among these people, he is the oldest, and in the end, a junior has to worry about such a thing.

"Uncle, you're so polite." Mo Ming greeted, designated the navigation, and drove the car to the Oasis Hotel.

Unexpectedly, the person in charge of Mingdu Jewelry Branch was waiting at the door of the hotel. When he saw his president, he quickly came over to greet him.

"Hello, President, I am Sun Zhu, the person in charge of Binhai Mingdu Jewelry Branch. I have already booked a hotel room for you." As he spoke, Sun Zhu invited everyone into the hotel, "This hotel is opened by a friend of mine. Yes, the environment and service are very good."

Mo Ming nodded. In a big city like Binhai, there is naturally no shortage of star-rated hotels.

As the head of Mingdu Jewelry Branch, Sun Zhu naturally made friends with people from the upper class, so it was not surprising that he met the owner of this hotel.

"Considering that there are two children, I arranged the rooms on the same floor." Sun Zhu said to the eldest Luo Zhi.

Luo Zhi smiled faintly, "You took the trouble."

"No, this is what I should do." Sun Zhu said quickly, not daring to take credit.

Taking the room card, Sun Zhu personally led the way.