Chapter 019 - 020

Chapter 019 I think it is destined to me

Luo Xiaobai came into contact with stone wool for the first time, although he was inevitably curious about everything.

"Can you tell whether there is jade inside just by looking and touching it?" Seeing these people using high-gloss flashlights under the bright sun, Luo Xiaobai looked puzzled.

Mo Ming casually picked up a fist-sized piece of wool, "Wool containing jade will have some traces on the surface, but a layman like you doesn't have to think about choosing based on experience." Luo Xiaobai curled his lips and said

very I am not convinced, if it really shows, even a fool can become a rich man.

Grabbing the fist-sized piece of wool from Mo Ming's hand, Luo Xiaobai looked at it intently, wondering if his powers could see through stones.

Thinking this way, a touch of green appeared in front of my eyes.

His heartbeat exceeded 250 again, he was about to explode!

No stock fund scratch-off game can make money as quickly as gambling on stones.

Holding the piece of wool tightly, Luo Xiaobai didn't know the grade of jade, but since it was green, it meant that jade could be found inside.

"I want this piece of wool." Luo Xiaobai said to Mo Ming.

Mo Ming raised his hand and rubbed his head. He found that this little guy didn't like others touching his head.

Sure enough, Luo Xiaobai shook his head and took a step back, looking at him defensively.

Mo Ming laughed dumbly. Was he afraid that he would steal his material?

"Are you sure you want this piece? Although it is made from Laokeng wool, the skin is delicate and shiny, and it doesn't look like jade." Mo Ming kindly reminded.

"I think it is destined to me." Luo Xiaobai said seriously.

"Pfft!" Guo Liang, who happened to be walking over, burst out laughing when he heard this sentence.

Luo Xiaobai stared at him, what's so funny!

Xiao Wang has long been trained to listen to the wind. Hearing that someone here wanted to buy wool, he ran over and asked, "Little handsome guy, do you want this piece of wool?" "Well, how much does it cost?" With Mo Ming as a mountain beside him

Shocked, Luo Xiaobai was not afraid that he would sit on the ground and raise the price.

"One hundred yuan, after all, it's old-fashioned wool." Xiao Wang glanced at the wool in Luo Xiaobai's hand. According to the normal price, wool of this size usually costs eighty to one hundred yuan, but the wool here is all Brought from northern Myanmar, the quality is very good, so the price is not expensive.

Luo Xiaobai glanced at Mo Ming, and when he saw that he didn't say anything, he knew that the price was not expensive.

Just one stone costs one hundred yuan, which is his parents' monthly salary!

Taking out a big ticket for Xiao Wang, Luo Xiaobai asked: "How to solve it?"

Xiao Wang pointed to the stone dissolving machine beside him, "These are for guests to use for free, but your piece of wool is not big, I It is recommended to wipe it first and then cut it."

Luo Xiaobai understood that Xiao Wang meant that if it cannot be wiped out, then cut it to avoid cutting the jade inside in the first place.

No one was using the stone dissolving machine. When Luo Xiaobai came to the stone dissolving machine, his eyes darkened. How to use it?