Chapter 043 - 044

Chapter 043 Random Mission 

The side of the woman's head was hit by a jade slab, causing intracranial hemorrhage. If surgery was not performed immediately, her life would be in danger.

At this moment, the system's voice suddenly sounded in Luo Xiaobai's head.

"Random mission, rescue 100 injured people in this earthquake. The reward for completing the mission is 10 achievement points and 3,000 points."

Luo Xiaobai's mind seemed to explode in an instant, "The random mission also rewards achievement points, and is it so high? "

The voice of the system continued, "Depending on the level of triggering the random task, this kind of high-reward task is difficult to trigger, so the host please cherish it." "Get it!" Luo Xiaobai almost shouted at the top of his voice

.

"The mission was successfully accepted. Please complete it as soon as possible."

Luo Xiaobai withdrew his attention, looked at the woman's injuries again, and said to the second group of people running behind him: "The other party's injuries are very serious and must be operated on immediately."

" The operating room is in the camp." The captain of the second team frowned slightly, and he also noticed that the woman's injury was to her head, which

could be major or minor .

"Brother, please save my mother. My father is gone. I can't live without my mother anymore." The little girl knelt down in front of Luo Xiaobai.

Luo Xiaobai helped the little girl up with one hand, "Don't worry, I will definitely save her."

Gritting his teeth, Luo Xiaobai took out the golden needle from his backpack, but he didn't expect that he would have to spend a lot of money to save the first person.

Mo Ming wanted to stop him, but when he saw the tearful little girl, he still didn't say a word.

As the needle was inserted, Luo Xiaobai's face turned pale.

The woman's complexion recovered at a speed visible to the naked eye.

The intracranial bleeding was under control. Luo Xiaobai took back the golden needle and sat down on the ground. "Okay, send the person to the camp for treatment quickly

."

The second group moved very quickly. Two soldiers carried the woman onto a stretcher. Another soldier picked up the little girl on the ground and returned to the camp.

Mo Ming pulled Luo Xiaobai up and patted the dust on his butt.

Luo Xiaobai's pale face was tinged with blood because his butt was patted, "It's okay, no need to pat it." Mo Ming made a move, and then looked at Luo Xiaobai's awkward look, and couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth

.

The two continued to follow the rest of the team to search for survivors, but Luo Xiaobai was much more positive than his previous attitude.

"There is someone trapped in the store ahead!"

Soldiers searching for survivors from the front shouted to the rear.

Luo Xiaobai was the first to rush over. In front of him was a small store with at least six people trapped inside.

"Save us!" The people inside were very excited when they saw the rescue team, but as they ran towards this side, the bricks and cement blocks above slid down again.

"Don't move, we will find a way to rescue you!" Instructor Yan shouted loudly.

The people trapped inside were also frightened and did not dare to move any further. They squatted on the ground and held their heads, for fear that the things above would really fall down.