Chapter 339 - 340

Chapter 339 Visiting the doctor

"Are you China's little miracle doctor, the water superpower Luo Xiaobai?" The rugged man looked at the name tag on Luo Xiaobai's chest.

Luo Xiaobai smiled lightly, "Yes, what's wrong with you?"

The big man sat down, "It's not that I'm sick, it's that my son is sick, but it's not convenient for him to come to the hospital, so I can only come here to invite you. "

Hearing this, Luo Xiaobai was slightly startled, "It's my working hours now and I can't go to the clinic."

"I know it's bad to bother you, but my son's situation is a bit special. After work, can you come with me to see him at home? See?" Although the big man looks scary, he is still very polite.

Luo Xiaobai thought for a while and said, "At eleven o'clock noon, I will go with you."

"Okay, I'll wait for you outside." After saying that, the big man stood up and left the consulting room.

Luo Xiaobai called the next patient, who was still an elderly patient with chronic diseases.

Luo Xiaobai was busy until noon before he had some free time.

As soon as he went out, he saw a big man waiting at the door.

Only then did Luo Xiaobai remember that he had promised to visit his son.

"Wait for me to change clothes." Luo Xiaobai turned around and returned to the consulting room. It was always difficult to wear a white coat when going out

.

The big man licked his interfering lips and waited for Luo Xiaobai to come out.

"My home is a bit far from here, let's take a bus." After leaving the traditional Chinese medicine hospital, the big man said to Luo Xiaobai. His family was of average means. If he took a taxi, it would cost more than ten yuan in new currency.

Luo Xiaobai smiled and said, "I'm driving, just give me directions."

"Okay, my home is in Kaiyuan Community on the Fifth Ring Road." The big man followed Luo Xiaobai to the parking space. Luo Xiaobai opened the door of the Cayenne and said, "Get in the car."

On the way, Luo Xiaobai asked the big man's name and found out that his name was Shi Zhuang and that he was a carpenter. The patient Shi Xiaocheng was his son. He was seven years old this year. A primary school grade _ student.

Just in the past two days, Shi Xiaocheng suddenly suffered from a strange disease. He could not wake up during the day, but when he woke up at night, he did some things that no one could understand.

Now, Shi Xiaocheng is accompanied by Shi Zhuang's wife, while he goes out to find a doctor.

"Xiao Cheng's mother passed away at the end of the world. The person who took care of Xiao Cheng at home was the wife I found later. She was a widowed woman. Since she had no children, she was always very kind to Xiao Cheng." Shi Zhuang talked about Luo Xiao's family affairs

. Bai expressed his understanding. At the end of the world, China's population dropped rapidly, and it was common for lovers to die and remarry like this.

Soon, the two came to Kaiyuan Community.

There is a row of red brick buildings here. Even though the buildings are older, the old buildings are strong and much stronger than the hollow brick buildings at the back.

After parking the car, Shi Zhuang took Luo Xiaobai to his home on the third floor of a certain unit.

Shi Zhuang opened the door with the key, and when he entered, he found his wife cooking. "Where's Xiao Cheng?"

【1】Rebirth and Clairvoyance Miracle Doctorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें