Chapter 397 - 398

Chapter 397 Selling Medicine

"The younger one has been keeping it. I'll get it for you now!" The young man immediately returned to the store, took out a porcelain bottle, and handed it to the second young master himself.

The second young master casually threw him a bag of crystal stones and strode away with the elixir.

The female ghost cultivator kneeling at the door fell to the ground, her face ashen.

"Who is this second young master?" Luo Xiaobai asked, why did he want it right away?

The old man in black robe next to him said, "He is the disciple of the ghost cultivator ancestor."

"Then why do you call him Young Master?" Luo Xiaobai was curious, and for those who didn't know, he thought he was the son of the ghost cultivator ancestor.

"The ghost cultivator ancestor has accepted three disciples in total, and they all regard them as his own. To show their respect, everyone treats them as a young master.

Luo Xiaobai nodded when he heard this, "I will never let this bullshit young master give way to a good one!"

Mo Ming didn't check, but the little guy had already run to the female ghost cultivator, "Beauty, isn't it the sixth-level resurrecting pill? He doesn't sell it here, I have it here, so don't kneel down.

" You have? " "There was a glimmer of hope in the female ghost cultivator's eyes. Luo Xiaobai's words were like the redemption of a dying person.

"Tsk, be careful about buying fake medicines. "The young man from Dantang glanced at the two men, then turned around and went in.

Luo Xiaobai glared at the young man's back fiercely, "A dog's eyes look down on people.

After helping the female ghost cultivator up, Luo Xiaobai said to her: "My name is Luo Xiaobai. Tomorrow morning, you come to Yuelai Restaurant to find me and I will sell you the elixir. " "

Okay!" "Whether what this person said is true or not, there is still hope."

The old man in black robe glanced at Luo Xiaobai and left silently. He wanted to know

where Luo Xiaobai would go to get the sixth-level resurrection in one night. Pill!

Because he agreed to the relationship with this female ghost cultivator, Luo Xiaobai did not continue to wander around, but went back to refine the pill.

Seeing the little guy taking out the solar pill furnace, Mo Ming twitched the corner of his mouth, "I asked you to blindly agree to this, there is nothing you can do now Go to sleep. Luo

Xiaobai sat cross-legged on the bed and chirped, "My dear, will you stay with me?"

Mo Ming gave him a hard look, "I'll sit next to you and practice. "

Luo Xiaobai grinned and began to prepare materials for elixir making.

Fortunately, he got a lot of high-end elixirs in the demon cultivator area, and replenished a lot of them on the Jinwei planet. Now he can refine most of the elixirs without any shortage of materials.

However , During his stay, Luo Xiaobai refined the sixth level Resurrection Pill.

He put the three Resurrection Pills into porcelain bottles. The porcelain bottles are consumables. You will need to prepare more in the future.

"Okay. "Luo Xiaobai stretched out and lay directly on Mo Ming's lap. Mo Ming

was meditating and practicing. When he felt that the little guy had finished refining the elixir, he slowly opened his eyes and said, "You're going to bother me when you're done practicing, right? "