Chapter 223 - 224

Chapter 223 Arriving in Italy

"I know a person in Italy. When you get there, you can ask him for help." Mowe suddenly said. He had saved a person before when he was on a mission.

Unexpectedly, that person was a mafia in Italy, and he was in a high position.

He believed that even if the world changed dramatically, that person would still be alive.

"Okay." Mo Ming would not be polite to his elder brother.

Mo Wei told Mo Ming the identity of the mafioso and then handed him a blade.

"What a delicate blade!" Luo Xiaobai's eyes lit up. The blade was very thin and almost transparent.

Mo Wei said, "He gave this to me when we were separated." "

That man really has a personality." The corners of Luo Xiaobai's mouth twitched. Is this because he hoped that Mo Wei would not be able to think about committing suicide?

Little did he know that this blade had been carried closely by Mo Wei, and it had worked several times.

"You young people, since you have to go, prepare in advance and I will help you apply for a helicopter." Mo Shuren sighed, knowing that he could not stop the two children.

Mo Ming didn't expect his father to be so capable, "Dad, thank you."

"Go away, you bastard, and come back alive!" Mo Shuren turned around and waved to the two of them.

Mo Ming smiled, this is his father.

Because he was going on a far journey and at such a critical time, it goes without saying that Luo Xiaobai's parents were worried.

Mo Ming was responsible for preparing the things, and Luo Xiaobai's task was to appease his family.

"Oh, by the way, there is another good thing that you may not know yet." Xin Xiu thought of something, and then a smile appeared on her face. "What's the matter?" Luo Xiaobai was also curious.

"Even Xiao Bing has become a superpower, and his eyesight has also evolved. I heard that there are not many such evolutions!" Xin Xiu said proudly

.

"And that kid Niuniu, despite his young age, has become a superpower. His sense of smell has evolved." Luo Zhi said with a smile.

Luo Xiaobai raised the corners of his mouth, "This is really a good thing. Xiaobing has always wanted to be a pilot. Now that his eyesight has evolved, it is more possible." "Yes, Mo Wei said to let him enter the army in advance and train

him Become the Air Force." Xin Xiu felt sorry for her son and was proud of her son at the same time.

"He is just lucky. If the world hadn't changed, and with his academic performance, if he wanted to be in the air force, just dream!" Luo Zhi still knew his son very well.

As for Niu Niu, they have also been trained. I believe that even in the end of the world, these children will live well.

Mo Ming finished packing his things, and in line with the principle of leaving early and returning early, they boarded the helicopter and left the imperial capital.

The person piloting the plane is Mo Ming himself. It is indeed much more convenient to defend yourself with one skill. Otherwise, you will have to take care of one more person when you get to Italy!

The helicopter was flying above, and Mo Ming opened the aviation map to avoid going to the wrong place.

Halfway through, they found a place to land and refuel.