Chapter 239 - 240

Chapter 239 The rich second generation from a poor family

Just when Mo Ming finished speaking, Luo Xiaobai suddenly looked in one direction.

"What are you looking at?" Mo Ming was stunned for a moment.

Luo Xiaobai frowned, "I always feel like someone is watching us?"

Mo Ming looked left and right, "No, there are so many people in the market, you must have felt wrong." "

Maybe." Luo Xiaobai didn't take it too seriously, after all, he was a celebrity now.

The two were about to walk back when they saw a group of people gathered at the entrance of the alley.

"What happened, let's go take a look." Luo Xiaobai pulled Mo Ming over.

"Aren't you afraid that the seafood will die?" Mo Ming said angrily. This little guy never forgets to watch the excitement.

The two squeezed in and saw a man in his thirties grabbing the wallet of a woman in her fifties.

"Is this a blatant robbery?" Luo Xiaobai was shocked. Why did no one care about this kind of thing?

"It turns out he is a five-element superpower. You didn't know that the man who robbed the money is the woman's son." A nearby onlooker said. Luo Xiaobai was stunned when he heard this, "You said they are mother and son?"

"Yes, this is not the first time this has happened. Every now and then, this boy named Ali will come to ask for money. After the money is spent, continue No matter what he wants, poor mother is almost sixty years old, and the hard-earned money she earned from sewing and mending every day has been squandered by her son." "No, hey, if Ali were my son, I would definitely

I would have strangled him to death."

"It's also my fault that Ali's mother is too spoiled. Before the end of the world, Ali was an unemployed vagrant who wanted a mobile phone. Ali's mother didn't lend him money to buy it, saying that he was poor and could not be poor. Child."

Everyone was chattering about the mother and son, but Luo Xiaobai's heart felt cold.

This kind of social situation was very common in the previous life, and a special name was given to this kind of people, called the rich second generation from poor families. The so-called rich second generation from poor families are prodigal sons from poor families.

They like famous brands and all kinds of luxury goods, but they can only rely on the blood of their parents to support themselves. They are incompetent and like to spend money

.

While the young men from rich families are studying hard and starting from scratch, these rich second generations from poor families have already lived a superficial life.

Luo Xiaobai is the most shameless type of person to use his parents' hard-earned money to disguise their bright appearance.

"Bring the money!" Ali pushed his thin mother down and left with the shriveled wallet.

Luo Xiaobai suddenly stepped forward, took back his wallet, and kicked Ali over.

The onlookers nearby clapped their hands and applauded. They had long wanted to teach this white-eyed wolf a lesson.

"Ali, Ali, are you okay?" Ali's mother, who had been pushed down before, helped her son up.

Ali recognized Luo Xiaobai at a glance. Although he was a prodigal, it did not mean that he was ignorant.

"Mom, save me!" Ali immediately hid behind the woman and sought her mother's protection.

Ali's mother did not recognize Luo Xiaobai. Life was a problem. How could she be in the mood to pay attention to the news.