Chapter 393 - 394

Chapter 393 Gathering and Dispersing

Xiang Yu twitched the corner of his mouth, this idea must have come from Luo Xiaobai!

"Xiao Qiyun, are your father and master here?" Xiang Yu picked up Jiang Mo Qiyun. This naughty child is so heavy!

Mo Qiyun twisted her little body, "I'm almost seven years old, I don't need to hold you."

Xiang Yu put the naughty child down and flicked him on the head, "Naughty boy."

Mo Qiyun pouted. , rubbed his forehead, "My father and my father are both on the Jinwei planet, and the master has gone home."

Chu Yu glanced at the two Xuantian sect brothers, "Two brothers, thank you for bringing my nephew in.

"

"No You're welcome, let's leave first." The two guards looked at each other and left.

Chu Yu immediately asked about Luo Xiaobai's current situation.

Mo Qiyun thought to herself that Uncle Chu still cared so much about her father, and her father knew it was time to be jealous again.

"Dad is very good, and he has made a lot of money." Mo Qiyun said. Along the way, he heard his father talking about making a fortune.

Chu Yu smiled slightly, Xiaobai was very adaptable no matter where he was.

"Let's go find them." Xiang Yu put his arm around Chu Yu's shoulders.

Chu Yu glanced at the hand on his shoulder.

Xiang Yu smiled sarcastically and immediately took it away, but his hand suddenly tightened and it turned out that Chu Yu had already held it.

The two took Mo Qiyun away from Xuantian Sect's residence on Jinwei Planet and came to the teahouse opposite.

Seeing his son bring Chu Yu and Xiang Yu out, Luo Xiaobai was slightly proud, his son was great. Mo Ming glanced at him angrily and pushed his son out to find someone. He felt proud.

Not long after, Chu Yu and Xiang Yu came to the private room upstairs.

When the four of them met, Luo Xiaobai stood up immediately.

Chu Yu smiled warmly and came to Luo Xiaobai.

Mo Ming and Xiang Yu moved at the same time to pull their lovers to their sides.

"Long time no see. I see you are doing well!" Mo Ming was the first to speak out.

Xiang Yu yelled, "It's okay, it's okay."

Chu Yu and Luo Xiaobai felt funny. They didn't want to do anything. Did these two people need to be so guarded?

But they don't know that jealous men are very cautious. Son, even if it is a hug after a long separation, the four of us cannot sit down and talk about what happened during this period!

"Fuck, you guys have already become a blockbuster without even making a sound. That ninth-level elixir was actually sent to you by you!" Xiang Yu shouted.

Fortunately, a barrier has been set up here long ago, otherwise it would definitely attract countless thieves.

The corner of Luo Xiaobai's mouth curled up, "Why, I'm jealous. Call me brother and I'll give you one." "

You're so embarrassed." Xiang Yu rolled his eyes.

Luo Xiaobai thought to himself that he really had nothing to be embarrassed about. If he had the nerve to call out to Xiang Yu, he would have the nerve to respond.