Chapter 023 - 024

Chapter 023 A drop of bright red

"Payment successful." Giving the receipt to Luo Xiaobai, Chu Feng showed a searching look on his face. Unexpectedly, the other party was young and generous in his dealings.

Yu Shu was dumbfounded. The three million transaction was actually a guest he brought!

Doctor Qian packed the ginseng for Luo Xiaobai and handed the bag to him.

"Thank you." Luo Xiaobai thought of the golden needles in Li Hua's medicinal needles and asked, "Do you have golden needles for acupuncture here?" He also had the attitude of giving it a try. After all, this store is very big

. If you can't buy it here, you might really have to go out and order it.

Chu Feng, who was putting things on the shelf, heard this, turned around and asked, "Do you know acupuncture?"

"You know a little something." Luo Xiaobai looked modest.

"There is indeed a set of golden needles in the store. If you can use it, I can sell it to you." Thinking of the set of golden needles, Chu Feng's eyes flashed slightly.

"Sure!" Luo Xiaobai believed that as long as he kept a normal mind, he would not fail.

"Then follow me, Uncle Qian, and help Yu Shu settle the bill." Chu Feng took Luo Xiaobai directly to the back hall.

The back hall is elegantly decorated, and the light scent of aromatherapy makes people feel relaxed and happy.

"You sit down first and I'll show it to you." Chu Feng greeted Luo Xiaobai and took down a square wooden box from the museum shelf.

The wooden box is made of rare rosewood, with several lilies carved on it.

Chu Feng gently touched the lid of the box, then opened the secret button and handed it to Luo Xiaobai.

There is a deerskin needle bag placed in the wooden box, with shining golden needles inserted inside.

Pulling out a gold needle from the needle bag, Luo Xiaobai couldn't help but admire that the casting craftsmanship alone had raised the value of this box of gold needles to a higher level.

Recalling the introduction in Li Hua's medicine needle, Luo Xiaobai's hand holding the needle was very light, but with a dark energy.

The hardness of gold is much lower than that of silver, so its texture is very soft. If it is used by someone who does not know how to use it, it will be impossible for the gold needle to puncture the flesh and skin, let alone the acupuncture points.

Just when Luo Xiaobai was observing the golden needle, Chu Feng suddenly stretched out his hand in front of him.

Luo Xiaobai had a puzzled expression on his face, what did he mean?

"Acupuncture Laogong point." Chu Feng said calmly.

Only then did Luo Xiaobai realize that he was testing whether he could use golden needles to prick acupoints.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear clearly what point?" Luo Xiaobai had an innocent expression on his face, thinking that if you ask me to stab you, I'll stab him, and I have to regain some face.

"Lao Gong." Chu Feng repeated.

"Hey!" Luo Xiaobai was filled with joy, imagining that Chu Feng was calling him 'husband' just now.

Holding Chu Feng's wrist with his left hand, Luo Xiaobai held the needle with three fingers of his right hand and stabbed it into the opponent's palm quickly and accurately.