Chapter 347 - 348

Chapter 347 Deserted Village

That day, Luo Xiaobai called Chu Yu.

Chu Yu was worried when he learned that Luo Xiaobai had taken over the mission in the deserted village, so he called Xiang Yu to go with him.

When the four of them met, Xiang Yu had a complaining look on his face. When he saw Luo Xiaobai, he couldn't help but mutter: "

You said you're not short of money, so why don't you have nothing to do to take on any high-level tasks?"

Luo Xiaobai He thought to himself that if there was no trouble with the system, he would definitely not take on this task.

"Protecting the safety of the people is our duty and task. Do you understand if we spread positive energy? We don't have any consciousness at all." Luo Xiaobai said sternly.

Xiang Yu looked at Luo Xiaobai with an expression that looked like an idiot, and then raised a middle finger at him, "You should wake up on your own, and don't come to us for this kind of thing next time." "I'm here to help you build virtue

. , don’t you know that immortal cultivation itself also requires merit?” Luo Xiao rolled his eyes and said suddenly.

But he heard from Brother Chu that Xiang Yu started to learn the immortal cultivation technique, but he couldn't get started for a long time.

Xiang Yu was stunned when he heard this, and turned to look at Chu Yu, "Is there such a saying?" "

In the earliest times, all immortal cultivators were accumulated by merit. This saying exists." Chu Yu said, tracing the root cause. Tracing back to the origin, immortal cultivation was not first achieved through the practice of exercises, but through the cultivation of a kind of faith.

Xiang Yu knew that Chu Yu would not lie to him, "Okay, I hope that by completing this mission, I can also step into the gate of immortal cultivation." "It will definitely be possible." Luo Xiaobai assured her chest

.

Chu Yu glanced at Luo Xiaobai and really didn't know where his confidence came from.

Little did they know, Luo Xiaobai had a mysterious system store, which contained the foundation-building liquid needed for elementary cultivation of immortals. As long as he drank this stuff, even an idiot could get a spiritual root.

The four of them drove a jeep and left the Imperial Capital City. The deserted village was at the junction of the Imperial Capital suburbs and the original city. Logically speaking, few people come to this place, but once the mysterious color comes over, it becomes a tourist attraction.

Before Luo Xiaobai came, he searched a lot of information about the deserted village on the computer.

What is certain is that there is no problem for anyone staying in a deserted village for a short period of time. As long as they don't stay overnight, they will at most get a fever or a cold after returning.

Once you spend the night in a deserted village, not many people can leave smoothly.

Although there are some, they either become madmen or fools after they come out.

Within a few years, it seemed that only Geng Lin, a normal person, had survived.

However, after coming out, Geng Lin could never become a normal person again.

Some people say that the deserted village used to be a mass grave with many corpses buried in it, which is why these incidents occurred.

At the same time, people from other places are advised not to spend the night in the deserted village and disturb the sleep of those underground.