Chapter 099 - 100

Chapter 099 Relatives come

As the text message sounded on his phone, the old doctor took a look and said, "Okay, I'll pack your things for you."

"Thank you." Luo Xiaobai nodded to the old doctor.

At this time, Mo Ming's car also drove over and was honking at the door.

Luo Xiaobai said goodbye and left with his things.

The young man watched blankly as Luo Xiaobai got into the car, then turned around and said to his father: "You really can't tell by appearance."

"Humph, could it be that after being a boss for a few days like you, you will learn to look down on others."

The young man added Once he was scolded, and he found out that his father was resentful because he gave up medicine and went into business.

"Dad, you can do it. At worst, I will give you a grandson and let him study medicine!" The young man was also scolded and lost his temper.  On the contrary, the old doctor suddenly lost his temper and said, "This is what you said. I will bring you some medicine to drink. I guarantee that you and your wife will be together for three years."

The young man has dark hair, but since he promised his father, let's give birth.

"Should you put your things in the car or take them back to the hotel?" Mo Ming asked when he saw the little guy carrying three bags.

Luo Xiaobai returned and put the ginseng and cordyceps in the trunk of the car, "Just take the after-sun repair cream back." When getting out of the car, Luo Xiaobai found that Mo Ming was also carrying a bag in his hand, "You go shopping, did you?"

"What did you buy?" Because the packaging bag was black, Luo Xiaobai couldn't see what was inside.

Mo Ming curled his lips and smiled, "You'll know when you use it."

Luo Xiaobai originally just asked casually, but now it aroused his curiosity!

After returning, Luo Xiaobai gave the ointment to Xin Xiu and Luo Xiaoxue and told them how to use it.

In the evening, Luo Xiaobing, who was still full of energy, went to the night market noisily.

The night market in Binhai is particularly famous. There are often people selling goods in the middle of the night, and it is very popular among the masses.

Luo Zhi had no choice but to agree and asked Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming if they wanted to go.

Since it was a family trip, Luo Xiaobai naturally couldn't stay away from the group. "Then let's go together. I heard that there are many delicious snacks in the night market." Luo Xiaoxue, who is a foodie, cheered when he heard this.

Because she had changed her clothes, Luo Xiaobai couldn't see whether her sister's sunburned shoulder was getting better, so she asked, "Have you applied the ointment?" Luo Xiaoxue nodded repeatedly, "If you apply it, the pain will disappear immediately , and it’s so cool and comfortable.”

“No, we novices didn’t learn Chinese medicine in vain.” Xin Xiuye ​​said with a smile.

Luo Zhi nodded, it was indeed effective, and his wife applied it a lot.

Since we were going to the night market, everyone didn’t eat in the evening, but kept their stomachs open for some local snacks.

The Oasis Hotel is not far from the night market. Walking is almost like walking to the beach, which takes about ten minutes.

After a while, a few people arrived near the night market, and they smelled the smell of fried stinky tofu before they even entered.

Luo Xiaobai couldn't help but think of that guy Xu Wei. If that guy came, he would definitely take a bite!