Chapter 327 - 328

Chapter 327 Gathering Yin Formation

"Hmph, it's a pity that you are just a second young master with a low cultivation level, otherwise you might be of some use." Sun Ke was stepped on and hurt his foot. He hated being inferior to others all his life!

Sun Jun was no longer talking, but looked at the thing behind Sun Ke. It was a Yin gathering magic circle. No wonder this guy wanted to come to the deep mountains and old forests.

According to the trip to Xinjiang that Xiaobai once mentioned, maybe Sun Ke really went there, but he didn't find a suitable place, so he came to Changbai Mountain.

After all, compared to Changbai Mountain, Xinjiang is the place that suits him the most.

Because whether it is driving corpses or gathering ghosts, there is a unique cultural heritage there.

"What on earth do you want to do? Aren't those people with enhanced powers enough for you to use?" Sun Jun really couldn't see Sun Ke's purpose. He had heard that Sun Ke was a scientific madman before, but he didn't expect him to be so crazy.

Speaking of this, Sun Ke's face turned red with excitement, "I want to create a kingdom of my own. Since ordinary people are confused by the country, I will create my own people!" Sun Jun's eyes instantly widened

. Eyes, "Are you crazy? Those things don't exist!" "

But you saw it, I saw it, everyone saw it, it doesn't matter whether this kind of thing really exists or not." Sun Ke didn't care. He said, "I haven't studied immortal cultivation yet. Next, you will become my experimental subject." Sun Jun had long been prepared to

sacrifice in this area. Unfortunately, Sun Ke wanted to study pure immortal cultivation, and now he has already Not any more!

On the other side, Nan Qin, Mo Wei and others have arrived at the foot of Changbai Mountain.

According to the coordinates given by Mo Ming, they still have about five days to get there.

"We will stay here tonight with the mountain people and then go into the mountains tomorrow." Seeing that it was already getting late, Mo Wei pointed to the village next to him.

This time, a total of 200 people came, all of whom were extremely powerful superpowers and mutants. Moreover, they all brought weapons developed by the Academy of Sciences, so they were well prepared.

Knowing that these people were the country's army, the village chief was very polite and arranged for everyone to stay in some vacant houses.

During the apocalypse, many people died in the village. Later, when the apocalypse ended, young people went out to work again. Therefore, although their village here is not small, it has a small population.

"Chief, please go out as little as possible at night and go to bed early. Our place has been a little unclean recently." The old village chief reminded kindly.

Little did they know that Mo Wei and the others were atheists. It would be okay if he didn't say it. After all, they would go into the mountains tomorrow and everyone would definitely have an early rest. But when he mentioned it, Mo Wei took it seriously.

"Village chief, what do you mean it's not clean? Just clean it up." Zhu Fu said from the side. Because of Nan Qin's relationship, he also came over.

It's a pity that Zhu Fu, a well-educated doctor of science, has never heard of the so-called theory of ghosts and gods.

Next to him, Nan Qin almost laughed out loud, and the old village chief was also stunned by the question.

"Village Chief, we understand and will rest early." Nan Qin said to the old village chief.