Chapter 113 - 114

Chapter 113 Chu Yu!

Luo Xiaobai was immediately dumbfounded. What does it mean that there is no such person as Chu Feng?

"In the past few days, no elegant man of around 20 years old has arrived." Mo Ming really didn't want to describe the scheming girl like this.

Little girl Chu thought for a while, "Zuzu is sick. Many people have come back these days, but The only young one is Master Yu."

"Let's look for this Master Yu." Ignoring Luo Xiaobai's winks, Mo Ming said coolly. He guessed that Master Yu was probably Chu Feng.

The little girl blinked her eyes. Her mother said that no outsiders would come here, and even if they did, they would be dead people smashed into meat pies. Since these two people came here safely, they should be friends of Master Yu.

However, she cannot take it lightly. After all, there are many people who want to harm Master Yu.

"Come in with me, but I have to talk to daddy first before I can take you to see Master Yu." The little girl said.

Luo Xiaobai breathed a sigh of relief when he heard that he could go in, but this Chu Feng was really well hidden!

After passing through the front garden, the little girl took Mo Ming and Luo Xiaobai to a small yard on the side.

"Mom!" The little girl started calling people as soon as she entered the hospital.

A woman wearing a blue cloth came out of the bamboo house and caught her daughter who rushed towards her.

But the little girl immediately broke away and asked hurriedly: "Dad, there are two brothers who are looking for Master Yu." The woman looked towards the door and was

startled when she saw two strangers, but there was nothing trivial about Master Yu.

"You bring your two brothers in and sit down first, and I'll go find your father." The woman touched the little girl's head, and then went to the vegetable field behind to find someone. Not long after, a middle-aged man wearing a blue shorts came to Mo

Ming In front of Luo Xiaobai, "You are outsiders, how did you find this place?"

Luo Xiaobai looked at Mo Ming, wondering whether he should tell the truth.

"We are friends of Master Yu, so of course he told us." Mo Ming said without blushing or out of breath.

"How to prove it?" The big man did not believe it easily.

Mo Ming thought for a while and uttered three words, "Huajitang."

"I understand, you come with me." After hearing these three words, the big man's eyes heated up, and he looked suddenly excited.

This kind of excitement is definitely well-intentioned, Luo Xiaobai can feel it.

Following the big man around a small lake, he came to a separate courtyard, which was decorated like an ancient palace.

Luo Xiaobai couldn't help but guess how big it was here. It felt like a small city and a big mansion.

"Uncle Liang, is Master Yu here?" The big man knocked on the side door.

The old man at the door nodded, "Yes."

"These two came down from above. They said they were friends of Master Yu, and they also mentioned Huajitang." The big man emphasized the last three

words.

The eyes of the man known as Uncle Liang lit up, "It's these two, please come inside."

Mo Ming and Luo Xiaobai walked into the other courtyard. There was no lush green inside, but instead a dull yellow. Even grass could be cultivated. The yellow one came out, which idler did this?