Chapter fourty eight

48

Lily's pov

"He made me lose control,"Xavier said. 

I looked up at him as we laid on the bed,my head on his chest as his arms wrapped around me.

"What do you mean?"I asked him, and I watched as a pained look overcame his face.

"He made my wolf take over. I couldn't control what I was doing, "Xavier explained.

"It wasn't your fault what happened. "I reassured him, my hand cupping his cheek as he softly smiled at me.

I still didn't know completely what Xavier meant by his father making him lose control, but I appreciated that he had told me a little bit more of what happened in his office.

The conversation between us died down as the room filled with silence. "That's reminds me, "Xavier spoke up before he was suddenly leaning over me,both of his arms beside either side of my head.

"What are you doing?"I asked him.

"I made you a promise at breakfast that I would show you something funny,"Xavier shrugged.

I gulped as I looked up at my mate,a pleading loon on my face. "We can talk about this. You don't have to do this,"I tried to convince him.

He only smirked as he brou6his lips close to my ear,his warm breath fanning them as I let out a sigh.

"I always keep my promises,so why should I go back on my word now? Hmm?"he hummed before started to tickle me.

I wriggled on the bed as Xavier continued to tickle my sides,my laughter resounding through the room.

"S-stop,"I begged him in between my laughter.

"Only if you say  that  I am your big bad alpha,"Xavier smirked at me.

"F-fine. You're my big adorable a-alpha who is scared of his o-own mother,"i said to him,still giggling.

All he did, though,was tickle me even more as I screamed at him. "F-fine, you're my big bad alpha,"I shouted at him as my mate stopped tickling me.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?"Xavier teased me as he still towered over me.

I looked at my mate's lips as we both leaned in and kissed each other. The kiss was gentle at first, but then it  started to turn rougher.

The door suddenly opened as Elisa walked into the room. I pulled away from Xavier as my cheeks turned a bright red.

"Why does everyone keep interrupting us?"Xavier grumbled into my ear. I just smiled up at him as I looked at Elisa.

"What's up?"I asked her, and Elisa suddenly burst out in laughter.

"Girl,I just walked in on you and your mate making out, and all you have to say is what's up?"Elisa laughed before she grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the room,Xavier following shortly behind us.

"Isabella wanted to talk to you, and by the the looks of it, you would have Isabella going upstairs to drag you downstairs by your ear if I hadn't interrupted your make our session,"Elisa says we reached the kitchen.

Isabella was already standing at the doorway,greeting us and saw that Thomas,Adam,Amanda, and Liam sat at the table,staring at me.

"Is everything okay?"I asked Isabella as she glared at me.

"There's an intruder. He says he's the alpha of the blue claw pack, and he wants to talk to you,"Thomas said.

My blood rang cold at hearing his name...