Chapter fifty eight

Lily's Pov

Xavier barged into my father's room,immediately setting his angry eyes on the surprised older alpha before him.

A second passed before my mate slammed my dad against the wall,gripping his collar tightly as Xavier bared his canines at my dad.

"Xavier, stop!"I yelled,grabbing my  mate's arm in hopes of Xavier releasing my father from his tight grip.

"Xavier, please. He isn't worth any of this!" I yelled at him.

I knew my father didn't deserve any kindness,but killing him wouldn't help anything.  It would result in my old pack needing a new alpha and me feeling guilty for not doing more to stop my mate from killing him.

"No,flower. He doesn't get to treat you like that and then show up to our pack, asking for your help.  He is filthy, and I refuse to let him get away with treating you less than you deserve!"My mate growled.

"Xavier, please. "I begged him,fluttering my eye lashes at him. Xavier stared at me for a while until he finally released my father, but not before viciously punching my dad,making him drop to the floor unconscious.

My mate quickly latched onto my arm as I sighed in relief at my father being spared.

Xavier dragged me downstairs, where Elisa,Isabella, Adam, and Thomas were  sat the table in the kitchen.

They looked up at us as we sat down at the table with them. Elisa was the first to squeal at me.

"Lily, are you okay? Where have you been, what happened?Are you - "I cut Elisa off by putting my hand on her shoulder.

"I'm fine,Elisa. "I reassured her and nodded at me.

Isabella stood up and made her way over to me. "That's good because I was thinking we could all go out shopping, you know,a girls shopping trip,"she suggested, and I nodded at her.

I think I could do with getting out of the pack house for a while. I needed a distraction from all of the tiring things that have happened today.

"Let's go then!"Elisa squealed as she grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards the front door.

Isabella followed behind us,as did Amanda.

------------------------------------------------------------

We soon arrived at the shopping mall,all of us excited to go shopping.  "Where should we go first?"Elisa asked.

I looked around and was about to point at one of the shops when Elisa grabbed my arm and was already dragging towards a shop that looked really expensive.

I looked around at the many clothes in the shop. A short blue tight fitted dress caught my eyes.

I walked over to it before looking at the price tag. My face paled as I read the price of the dress.

I walked away from it and went back over to Elisa.  She was staring at the dress I had just looked at.

"Why don't you buy it?"Elisa asked me.

"It's way too expensive, "I replied in a low whisper so the nearby workers didn't overhear me.

Elisa walked over to the dress,picking it up. She looked at the price of it and smiled before shoving it back into my
hands.

"Elisa, I ca -"she led me over to the counter,placing the dress on it.

"That will be 450 pounds,please."the worker at the desk replied, and Elisa pulled out a card.

She paid for it before she handed me the dress, and I stared at her in confusion.  "Xavier gave me his card and told me to use it to get you anything you liked,"Elisa shrugged.

We exited the shop, and I couldn't wait to get back home to have a word with my mate...