Chapter eighty

Lily's Pov

"What a lovely little family reunion this is,"....

Xander took a step further into the room. His presence made me step backwards towards my mate's tied up form.

Xavier growled,enraged at his brother entering the room unannounced.  The chains kept him firmly in place,though, and I quickly calmed him down by holding his hand tightly in mine.

"Now,Lily, don't get any ideas,"Xander ordered as I looked for a way out of the room,but I could find none.

A cry from Elisa snapped me out of my thoughts, and I saw Thomas and Harry being tackled to the ground by Xander's warriors.

"Now,Lily. You get to pick. Who do I kill first?"Xander chuckled as he walked to Elisa,his claws his extended as he laid his rigid hand over Elisa's stomach.

"Stop!"I yelled as I ran to shield Elisa from the beast.

"Don't touch her. She has nothing to do with this. Don't touch her,"I growled as I tried to protect my best friend.

It wasn't until now that I truly realized how suck Xander was. He didn't care about who he had to kill to get his way. It didn't matter if they were innocent or had nothing to do with the situation. He would be willing to kill them anyway.

"Don't forget who is making the orders here,"Xander growled at me, and I heard the harsh sound of the rattling chains that bound Xavier as he tried to untie himself from them.

"Don't you dare touch her!"Xavier yelled, and I saw Xander smirked before he casually walked over to him.

"Ah,my dear brother. You know,I thought I would never see the day that the big strong alpha would be tied up, and I would be the superior one for once,"Xander taunted my mate.

"You are superior, Xander. You are weak and pathetic.  Why the hell would you need to kidnap my mate just because you rejected your real mate when you were younger?! Do you think that you have everyone fooled, Let me tell you that you don't. I know you -"a harsh slap shut my mate up as Xander stood over my mate, anger present in his eyes.

"Mirabella was always going to be mate. So is Lily. They were unlucky to have such a coward as a mate!"Xander snarled before he started to viscous scratch my mate's skin.

Without another thought, I jumped into action.  I ran to Xander,lunging on top of him as I began to fight him aggressively.

I don't think I had ever been so angry in my life. This disgusting man had done nothing but cause my mate pain. Xander had taken away Xavier's first mate,not even thinking about how Xavier would be left to repair himself from the grief he was left with.

I angrily clawed at Xander,my teeth extended and sharp as  I bit continuesly into his skin. Blood oozed out of the fresh, deep wounds of Xander,but I could tell that I wasn't really hurting Xander.

The men that had held Harry and Thomas down abruptly let them go as they rushed over to help their alpha.

I was tackled to the floor as they circled me, and I saw through my blurry vision that Thomas went to quickly release Elisa, and Harry went to release the little girl that hung up in the cage.

The mark on my neck throbbed even more than it did before, and a guard held me down as I tried to get off of the floor.

The world was becoming hazy, and the last thing I heard before I passed out was the beastly,loud roar that erupted from my mate....