2

Lang San, Lang San.

Xie Zhiqing silently recited the name of the Wolf King several times in her heart.

He gripped the horse's back tightly and sat stiffly on the horse.

The embrace behind him was wide and warm, and the arms holding him were strong and strong.

Lang San's right hand was resting on the side, and he could hold Xie Zhiqing's waist firmly with only his left hand.

Suddenly there was a burst of warmth in her ears. Xie Zhiqing turned back subconsciously, and her earlobe almost brushed Lang San's lips.

Xie Zhiqing's cheeks were slightly red and she was trying to escape in a hurry.

But the space was so big right now. Not only did he not escape, but he was hugged tighter.

"Sit tight, be careful not to fall." Lang San whispered in his ear.

Xie Zhiqing turned around awkwardly and said "Oh".

Turning around, Xie Zhiqing ran straight into Lang San's sight.

After all this trouble, it was only now that Xie Zhiqing took a serious look at the appearance of His Highness the Wolf King.

Lang San was wearing a purple-red wedding robe with a crooked neckline; her long hair was tied loosely to one side, with four or five extremely thin braids hanging down.

Looking closely at the very subtle dark patterns embroidered on the wedding robe, Xie Zhiqing knew that they were the wolf patterns of the wolf clan. The lines appear messy at first, but upon closer inspection, every stroke is made with care.

It fits the temperament of the Wolf King.

As for the Wolf King himself... he is surprisingly handsome.

He has a high nose and deep eye sockets. He has lived in the sun-scorched grassland all year round. Lang San's skin color is slightly darker. From his appearance to his clothes, he has a sense of foreignness that is obviously different from the people of the Central Plains.

Xie Zhiqing quietly looked away and wrinkled her nose in embarrassment. Previously, I thought that the Wolf King must have a green face, fangs, and a face full of flesh. It was really a preconceived stereotype.

"Ah, I forgot one thing." Lang San said again, turned around and shouted at his attendant, "You--"

After only saying two or three words, he shook his head again and said to himself: "Forget it, I'll go on my own."

He turned over and dismounted, patted Xie Zhiqing's leg, and warned, "I'll get something. Sit tight."

Xie Zhiqing was not good at horsemanship and immediately became nervous after hearing this.

Lang San touched the horse's back, smiled and comforted him: "Don't be afraid, this horse is very docile and won't run around. I'll be back soon, don't be afraid."

Xie Zhiqing sat down nervously, her eyes following him everywhere.

Lang San first asked the accompanying attendant for water to wash his hands roughly, then he took something unknown and held it in his hand, and walked towards Xie Zhiqing again.

He took long steps, and even broke into a trot in the last few steps, and he really returned to Xie Zhiqing right away.

He opened his hand, and the palm of his hand was a white plush blanket.

Xie Zhiqing was easily lifted up by Lang San without paying attention. Before she could realize what was going on, she sat back down firmly on the horse.