12

"Xiao Qing'er, Xiao Qing'er! Are you at home?"

Xie Zhiqing had just had lunch and was lying on the counter playing with Fufu.

Lang Xiaoxiao ran over wheezing and panting, knocked on his door vigorously, and called to him as if urging: "Xiao Qing'er, I have something for you! Open the door quickly!"

Fufu was frightened and ran around, and Xie Zhiqing hurried to catch her.

While following Fufu, he raised his voice and said to the people outside the door: "Come, come, come!"

After finally putting Fufu back into the rabbit cage, Xie Zhiqing shook her head and went to open the door for Lang Xiaoxiao with a smile.

"Xiao Qinger, your letter!" Lang Xiaoxiao slapped the thing in his hand into Xie Zhiqing's arms.

It's a bit funny to say.

Those wolves that cannot transform often gather together in twos and threes, and these completely intelligent relationships are not that close. Lang San has a good relationship with his parents and sister, but he rarely interacts with them and doesn't get close to them.

Lang Xiaoxiao had grown up with Tanis since he was a child, and he had not had much contact with people within the wolf clan, let alone outsiders. After Xie Zhiqing arrived, she seemed to have found a new partner, running to him from time to time. After going back and forth, Xie Zhiqing became the person she walked with the most on the grassland.

Lang Xiaoxiao sat down in his room, sometimes teasing Fufu, and sometimes touching the furnishings in his room - she had never seen these Central Plains things before, and she still felt fresh after seeing them a hundred times.

Fufu was not close to her, but was still afraid of her. As soon as she came over, she didn't even drink water.

Xie Zhiqing saw it funny, stopped it several times, and said helplessly: "Don't scare it."

Seeing that Lang Xiaoxiao couldn't stay idle, he had no choice but to let her go.

While Lang Xiaoxiao was running around, Xie Zhiqing opened the letter and read it carefully.

It's his father's handwriting.

The letter was very brief. It basically said that the princess wanted to come to the grassland to see him. The second emperor brother was worried and wanted to come with her. The time was undecided, so she would discuss it with him first.

Xie Zhiqing put down the letter and was stunned for a while.

Lang Xiaoxiao finally calmed down and sat next to him.

"Hey, your sister and brother are coming!" She glanced over, "Okay, okay! Let's entertain them! When are they coming?"

"I don't know yet, we need to discuss it again." Xie Zhiqing opened the letter and pointed out the words on the letter, "My younger sister is young, my brother is inconvenient, and the two of them..."

Xie Zhiqing thought for a while and said with a wry smile: "Both of them are not people who can take care of themselves together."

Lang Xiaoxiao had some impression of the little princess from the Central Plains, "I remember you said that! She is very young, isn't she?"

Xie Zhiqing: "Yes, that's why my father is worried - no matter who he sends to escort, he feels unsure."

Lang Xiaoxiao couldn't understand, "What's there to worry about? There are always guards with strong martial arts! And I remember, Xiao Qing'er, you said that your eldest brother is very strong in martial arts, right? Can't he come? What if? If he comes too, you brothers and sisters can just reunite in the grassland!"