30

At this point, Xie Zhiqing finally understood why Lang San had been embarrassed since he returned to the house and saw him.

He looked at Lang San, and Lang San looked at him.

Xie Zhiqing: "..."

He calmly pulled up the quilt to cover himself, lay down again, closed his eyes and pretended not to see anything.

I'm numb, so I'd better pretend to be dead.

Lang San stood at the door. There was no movement for a long time. Xie Zhiqing opened her eyes a crack and looked secretly——

Lang San was also looking at him.

I can't play dead anymore. Xie Zhiqing slowly got up and dressed. He touched his hair, blinked, and felt cramped from head to toe.

Lang San walked up to him carefully, put the small food box in his hand on the table, and whispered: "...eat."

Xie Zhiqing: "Oh..."

The awkwardness between the two was simply suffocating.

Although this is not the first time for such close contact, but... I have never had the terrifying experience of being comatose for two days!

Xie Zhiqing was ashamed and annoyed, and unconsciously, her little fists clenched.

He pursed his lips, pushed away the food box that Lang San brought, and said angrily: "I won't eat it."

"..." Lang San guiltily scratched his head and said, "Then what do you want to eat? I'll ask the kitchen to make something."

"..." Xie Zhiqing said nervously, "I want to take a shower first!"

He didn't really want to take a shower, he just wanted to find trouble with Lang San. It's just that the little prince has been taught to be extremely polite since he was a child. Even if he wants to find trouble and quarrel with his husband, he can only think of such childish reasons.

"Oh!" Lang San immediately responded, "Yes! But I washed it for you that day -"

Before he finished speaking, Xie Zhiqing immediately glanced over.

His eyes were shy and timid, with a bit of resentment in them; a small shadow slowly crept up on his cheeks, and he was blushing again.

"..." Lang San swallowed the rest of his words and raised his hand to signal himself to shut up and stop talking nonsense.

Xie Zhiqing stared at him and was speechless for a long time.

The little prince couldn't think of any other way to fight against Lang San, so in the end he could only use the most primitive and simplest way - he rushed into Lang San's arms and bumped his head against his shoulder.

Lang smiled and caught it. He stretched out his hand to hold Xie Zhiqing's headbutt, begging for mercy again and again: "Little prince, spare your life, spare your life."

Xie Zhiqing still felt uneasy and opened her teeth and claws with a hammer.

It definitely had no effect. In the end, Xie Zhiqing only messed up her long hair that had not been tied up.

After noisy for a while, Xie Zhiqing finally got tired. He pursed his lips and glared at Lang again, then sat in front of the dressing table and tied his hair.

Lang San also moved a chair and sat next to him. He opened the food box and from time to time took out a snack and fed it to the little prince who was concentrating on tying his hair. However……

Lang San looked at him doubtfully.

Xie Zhiqing... wore her hair in a high bun today. All the hair stood up high, and each strand was carefully tied up by him.