70

Xie Zhiqing wiped away her tears and stood up again before the two people came in. He patted his face, smiled at Xie Kuang with his lips pursed, and touched the rattle in his sleeve. Then he cleared his throat and came to the door, opening it for the father and daughter outside.

"Hey -" Lang San was still a little confused, "Did you hear us coming?"

Xie Zhiqing pursed her lips and said, "The sound of the rattle is so loud, I can hear it from far away."

Speaking of this, Lang San was really miserable, "I almost lost my hearing after playing all the time."

When Xie Lingyue heard this, she opened her eyes and made faces at him, and the father and daughter got into trouble again.

Xie Zhiqing watched the excitement from the side with a smile. When she saw that the Wolf King couldn't resist and was defeated, she said: "Okay, okay, let's stop making trouble."

He took Xie Lingyue, turned around and asked the old emperor: "Father, do you want a hug?"

Xie Lengyue opened her hands in cooperation and shouted: "Mr.! Gong!"

After being the emperor for so many years, Xie Kuang rarely felt at such a loss in his life. He carefully took the baby, not daring to use any strength on his hands.

He looked at the baby's innocent smiling face, and then looked up at the happiness between his younger son's eyebrows. Unknowingly, his vision was blurry.

"It's great, it's great..." Xie Kuang murmured, "It's great to be like this now."

It was a meaningless sentence, but Xie Zhiqing completely understood it. He touched the rattle in his sleeve and echoed in a warm voice: "Well, now is the best time."

He knew that his father and brother had always felt sorry for this marriage, but...

No matter what the reason was in the beginning, he and Lang San have always been happier and happier since they got married.

The fingers hanging by his side moved, Xie Zhiqing thought shyly, it can't be said that there is more joy and happiness, it should be...

During these days with Lang San, he has always been happy and happy.

As he thought about it, his face began to turn red.

At this time, Xie Lengyue stretched out her fist, pointed in the direction of Xie Zhiqing, and said vaguely: "Auntie is Honghong!"

Xie Zhiqing was stunned for a moment, then asked in surprise: "What? Lingyue, what did you say?"

Xie Lingyue touched her little face with her fingers and said loudly: "Blushing! Embarrassed!"

At this time, even Lang San was stunned.

He looked at Xie Zhiqing in disbelief, then at the baby, and asked nervously: "You, you...can you see colors?"

Xie Lengyue curled her lips and said, "Stupid!"

This sudden discovery was really a big surprise. Lang San was stunned for a long time, and then he sighed. He walked up to the old emperor, took Xie Lingyue and held her in his arms again. Regardless of the baby's struggles and objections, he kissed her loudly on the forehead.

Xie Zhiqing felt warm in her heart. Although color blindness is not a serious problem, it may be better to see the world in color clearly.

He patted his face and explained to the old emperor: "The wolf tribe is color blind. I originally thought that Lingyue couldn't distinguish colors, but I didn't expect..."