66

Xie Zhiqing was stunned by this sudden and huge surprise. He looked at the baby lying on the bed and chewing his fingers, and said blankly: "Lingyue...what are you talking about?"

Xie Lengyue patted the bed, as if wondering why the adult in front of her was so stupid. She opened her mouth wide and said in a strong voice: "Year! Year! Year! Year! Year!"

As if she was afraid that Xie Zhiqing wouldn't be able to hear her, she was still beating the bed while talking, and called Xie Zhiqing with her breasts.

She couldn't speak clearly, and the repeated words were so sticky that she couldn't speak.

However, such vague words can directly hit Xie Zhiqing's soft heart.

He bent down and hugged Xie Lengyue, pressing against the baby's soft face.

He clearly had thousands of words in his heart, but he couldn't say anything at the moment.

Xie Zhiqing took a breath, her nose sore. Only then did he realize that his face was unknowingly covered with tears.

Xie Lingyue, can actually speak...

The strange pronunciation did not make Xie Zhiqing discover this at the first time, but it brought no less impact and emotion.

He was completely unable to control the raging tears and could only let them fall.

The tears were cold and wet the side of the baby's face.

Xie Lingyue felt strange at first. She made a sound of confusion and tilted her head to look at Xie Zhiqing.

Later, when she saw Xie Zhiqing's face that was quietly weeping, the expression on her face turned blank again.

She tilted her head and looked at Xie Zhiqing. After thinking for a while, she leaned over and kissed his chin.

The baby's soft lips pressed against his face, wiping away his tears in the simplest way.

Probably because the taste of tears was not very good, Xie Lengyue flattened her mouth, wrinkled her little face, and muttered again: "Buck, Buzz--"

Xie Zhiqing could not describe the turbulent emotions in her heart. He turned his face to wipe away his tears and hugged the baby tightly again.

The skin that had shed tears was cold, but was soon warmed by the baby's face.

Xie Lengyue was squirming around in his arms very uneasily, her little fists bumping here and there. She didn't strike lightly or harshly, and a few of them even hurt Xie Zhiqing.

However, this little bit of pain turned into happiness and satisfaction in Xie Zhiqing's heart.

... Xie Lengyue's arrival really gave him too much.

Thinking about it, he was about to cry again.

Xie Zhiqing blinked, and crystal tears fell again.

"Lingyue...Lingyue." He murmured the baby's name, his voice choked with sobs.

At this time, Lang San came around to him and hugged him.

The sight in front of him was completely blocked by the Wolf King's cloak, and he was once again enveloped in a world with only Lang San. The tears that could barely be suppressed suddenly burst out in an instant. He put the baby in Lang San's hands, gripped the man's clothes with trembling hands, and said intermittently: "The baby is calling me...she is calling me. "

After a long time, he heard a familiar voice coming from above his head. Lang San's voice was a little hoarse and he said, "Well, she can speak."

He held the baby and carefully put it back into the vagina, and wiped the tears on Xie Zhiqing's face.