43

Lang San's expression was normal, but Xie Zhiqing was keenly aware of something strange.

He touched the back of Lang San's hand and asked, "What's wrong with you? Are you in a bad mood?"

Lang San said "no". He pulled Xie Zhiqing to sit down, and found that there was no futon or cushion in the cave. He simply took off his cloak, folded it and placed it on the ground, letting Xie Zhiqing sit while he sat aside and continued to polish the hairpin.

Xie Zhiqing watched quietly for a while, then wondered if she was overthinking it. He poked Lang San's waist and whispered: "Lang San, can you..."

Lang San turned to look at him.

"..." Xie Zhiqing swallowed, "You're not having sex again, are you?"

Lang San: "."

Xie Zhiqing really laughed out loud.

Lang San put down the hairpin in his hand, pinched the little prince's face with both hands and pulled it from side to side, saying: "Yes, yes, yes, hurry up and take off your clothes!"

"Help, help!" Xie Zhiqing laughed and twisted away, still teasing him, "How come your period is endless!"

Lang San said fiercely: "Of course it's because I'm still waiting for you to give me a second child!"

After fighting for a while, Lang San's condition finally became normal. Xie Zhiqing didn't think too much - he knew that Lang San would go to find Lang Xiaoxiao today, and he thought that was why he was unhappy just now. It's just that the simple-minded little prince didn't think that the brother and sister would have such a serious quarrel. He simply thought that Lang Xiaoxiao would reconsider the marriage. As for Lang San, he was probably self-conscious because Xiao Qi was really unreliable. Gu Zi was sulking.

The optimistic Xie Zhiqing even thought about trying to persuade Lang Xiaoxiao tomorrow. He himself has a younger sister, and he knows very well how girls feel - there are always things they don't want to say to their brothers.

He made up his mind, tilted his head and leaned on Lang San's shoulder, telling him what happened today.

After the two chatted for a while, Lang San suddenly said: "By the way, your letter has been delivered."

Xie Zhiqing: "What letter?"

After saying this, he realized that it should be the letter sent home to Anyu before he said it.

The content of the letter he sent was very simple. In the letter, he told his father and brother that he had Helang San's baby in his belly.

Xie Zhiqing's face started to heat up again when she mentioned this. He rubbed his hands and said, "I got it."

Lang San briefly recounted the scene described by the attendant who delivered the letter, "They are all very happy, and your sister is the happiest. She keeps shouting that she is going to be an aunt."

Xie Zhiqing pursed her lips and smiled. He rubbed his face and said: "There is no child younger than Xiao Yue'er in the palace... She should be happy."

He sat up straight and said happily: "She may not understand what this means, but she will be happy because she has become an elder! This is what children are like."

Lang San smiled and put his arms around his shoulders, letting him lean against him again, and said: "Yes. Although there was no delay on the way back and forth, it still takes several days. We wolf clan don't have such specialties, so I forgot about it. ——This year’s New Year’s Eve, we actually spent it like this without celebrating it for you.”