47

Indeed, as Xie Zhiqing said, his father loved him very much, but he never raised him as a prince. Compared to his two brothers, Xie Zhiqing knew nothing about the affairs of the DPRK. It was precisely because of this that he didn't think much about what Lang San said about the "next wolf king". He just thought that Lang San was discussing with him how to raise their babies in the future.

...The little prince even blushed a little. He felt that it was too early for these things.

He didn't know that Lang San was really seriously considering the heir.

Regarding blood relationships, the wolf clan values ​​them even if they say they value them, and they don't value them even if they say they don't.

The candidate for the next Wolf King will undoubtedly first consider his and Xie Zhiqing's baby. but……

The previous statement that he would take Xie Zhiqing back to Anyu after he stopped becoming the Wolf King was not to make him happy. Lang San really thought so. If their baby becomes the next Wolf King, then only the two of them can settle in Anyu.

What's this? ! Take Xiao Qing'er back to live with her parents, and then leave the baby in the grassland? !

Lang San: "..." That's not necessary.

But if the baby doesn't become the wolf king... For example, the baby is like Xie Zhiqing, with a gentle and shy temperament, which is obviously not suitable for managing the ferocious wolf clan. If this is the case, then their family of three can act together...

So, who will be the Wolf King? !

Lang's head is getting bigger.

Of course, the next Wolf King is not necessarily the flesh and blood of the current Wolf King. As long as they are fully intelligent, able to convince the public, and have the ability to manage the wolf clan, any wolf on this grassland can be the wolf king.

From this perspective, there is a suitable successor candidate now.

only……

Lang San curled his lips. Forget it, she is too unreliable. Let her manage the wolf clan. I really can't imagine what the wolf clan will become in the future.

The matter of the heir could only be put on hold for the time being. Lang San took care of Xie Zhiqing while thinking about a solution.

Time flies so fast, and in a blink of an eye, Xie Zhiqing is already three months pregnant.

On this day, Imperial Physician Sun came as usual to check Xie Zhiqing's pulse.

The climate in the grassland is cold, and Dr. Sun is old and comes here every day. Xie Zhiqing can't bear to see it, so she said: "Doctor Sun, I think my body is fine. I have no other reaction except excessive sleepiness. I need to do it every day." Are you here to check your pulse? Otherwise, I will come back to you when I feel uncomfortable."

Dr. Sun stroked his beard, thought for a moment, and said, "It's not impossible... The Third Prince's physique is really good. He didn't have any adverse reactions during the first three months of pregnancy."

Xie Zhiqing was stunned when she heard this.

Three months? Time flies too fast...

He touched his nose and smiled sheepishly.

Before leaving, Dr. Sun wrote a prescription and asked the Wolf King to prepare the medicine according to the amount.

Lang San took one look at the prescription and asked, "It seems different from the previous one?"