69

The old emperor lowered his head and touched Xie Lingyue's nose. He looked at her carefully, wishing he could remember her appearance firmly in his heart.

Xie Lingyue was still making a fuss at first, but then she gradually calmed down because she felt the complicated emotions in her grandfather's eyes.

She tilted her head and looked at the old man in front of her, occasionally poking his chin and face with her fingers.

The old man didn't say anything, but looked at her quietly, with uncontrollable affection in his eyes.

However, as he looked at it, his eyes became wet.

Xie Lingyue shouted: "Cry, cry! Shame!"

The old emperor quickly turned his head and wiped away his tears. He returned the baby to Xie Zhiqing's arms and said repeatedly: "You guys talk, you guys talk."

Xie Zhiqing pursed her lips and looked at him, feeling sour in her heart.

Later, Lang San cleared his throat and said, "Hey, don't stand here stupidly. I'll take you to rest."

He signaled to Xie Zhiqing to let the old emperor stay and talk, while he took Xie Lingyue and accompanied the other group of people to the temporarily converted guest room to rest.

In the room just now, Lang Xiaoxiao was a little frightened by the old emperor's aura and didn't say much. Now that she finally left, she hurriedly came to Xie Zhifeng and Xie Zhiyue, chattering non-stop.

Xie Zhifeng's side was fine, but the princess's side was...

"Oh my god, princess, what did you eat to grow up in this year? How come you have grown so tall!" Lang Xiaoxiao compared, and was surprised to find that the princess reached her chin.

She walked around Xie Zhiyue several times, clapped her hands and said, "The princess has grown taller, and she has become more beautiful!"

Xie Zhiyue lowered her head and blushed deeply.

Lang Xiaoxiao was still chattering, praising her temperament for a while, praising her for being cute for a while, almost saying "flower" on her lips.

Lang San walked at the back with the baby in his arms, still having a headache from her noise despite such a long distance. Feeling helpless, he turned around and whistled at Ates, who was far behind.

Ates ran up to him, biting Lang Xiaoxiao's trousers, and dragged her away from the brother and sister.

Xie Zhiyue is no longer as scared as she was last time. She saw the familiar big wolf and hesitantly said hello to it. However, she forgot the name of the big wolf, so she hesitated and could only say: "We meet again, that...Mr. Wolf."

Ates nodded to her reservedly. There was no unnecessary expression on the cold wolf's face, but the tail behind his butt was wagging rapidly.

Lang San laughed. After laughing, I felt a little unconvinced. How come Artes is "Mr. Wolf" and he is "Uncle Wolf King"?

He freed his hand to touch his face, thinking, I'm not that old, am I?

At this time, Xie Zhifeng looked back.

He looked at the baby in Lang San's arms, his eyes shining faintly.

"..." Lang San was a little speechless, but he still quickened his pace to catch up with him and asked in a low voice, "Do you want a hug?"

Xie Zhifeng nodded.

However, the baby is still very resistant to this strange person.

As soon as she fell into Xie Zhifeng's arms, she struggled desperately, pushing Xie Zhifeng's face with the palms of her two hands, hiding left and right to prevent him from seeing her.