56

"One or two months...?" Xie Zhiqing repeated blankly, "One or two months?"

He touched his belly.

His belly was indeed obvious now, and even wearing a loose cloak couldn't hide it. But after all, it was only six months old, and Xie Zhiqing never thought that the baby would be born so soon.

He suddenly panicked.

It was Lang San who hugged his shoulders and comforted him in a low voice: "Don't be afraid. All the preparations have been made. You just need to take care of yourself. Don't worry about anything else."

Xie Zhiqing blinked, suppressed the anxiety in her heart, and nodded with a smile.

The Wolf King secretly gave a small order behind his back. No one was allowed to scare Xie Zhiqing with the news of imminent delivery, and they were not allowed to ask any more questions about Xie Zhiqing's status to avoid making the little prince anxious again.

All preparations can only be done in secret.

In the blink of an eye, half of these "one or two months" have passed.

At noon that day, Lu Lingling came to Xie Zhiqing and said that the flower seeds they bought earlier had finally grown into flowers.

These packets of flower seeds can make Lu Lingling miserable.

It is very difficult to grow some vegetables in the grassland, but it is really difficult to grow things like flowers that require careful care.

After so many months, this is the first time flowers have bloomed.

Lu Lingling was so excited that she quickly asked Xie Zhiqing to take a look. She was afraid that if she didn't take good care of it later, the flower would wilt again.

Xie Zhiqing followed her over with a smile.

The flower bones are very small, but the brightness of the flowers can still be seen. The small pink petals have not yet fully opened, only a small cluster is gathered together and hugged tightly, which is very cute.

Xie Zhiqing touched it with her fingertips and asked, "When will it bloom?"

Lu Lingling said: "It is said that May is the peak flowering period!"

Xie Zhiqing blinked her eyes and moved her fingertips.

May? Wouldn't that be... He looked down at his belly, his eyes wandering.

"Oh, oh, in May?" Xie Zhiqing whispered, "That's good. When the flowers bloom... you have to tell me."

Lu Lingling nodded and said "ok".

When Xie Zhiqing returned home, Lang San was also there.

The Wolf King has been mysterious these days, always leaving for a while and then secretly coming back.

Xie Zhiqing guessed that he was probably preparing for the birth of the baby, but was too embarrassed to ask.

"Come back?" Lang San poked his earlobe and asked, "Go to Lu Lingling's place?"

Xie Zhiqing said "yes".

When Lang San was not at home occasionally, he would ask Ates to keep an eye on him. Later, when the baby was a month old, he was worried that Artes was a beast after all. He was afraid that it would lose control and hurt Xie Zhiqing, so he just let it watch from a distance.

However, if Xie Zhiqing goes out alone, Artes will definitely follow.

Xie Zhiqing patted Ates on the head and said, "Don't worry as Ates is with me."