51

Xie Zhiqing looked down along Lang San's line of sight——

The focus of her eyes fell on...his belly.

The originally flat curve of the clothes on the lower abdomen was pushed up with a very slight bulge - it couldn't even be regarded as a bulge, but the clothes were slightly tightened and not as loose as before.

Xie Zhiqing stared there blankly, her mouth opened in a circle in surprise.

Could it be...

He raised his head and looked at each other, both of them thinking about the same thing.

Xie Zhiqing is four months pregnant...

It’s been four months, and it seems like you’re ready to show your pregnancy, right?

When the words "Xianhuai" popped out of his head, Xie Zhiqing was shocked——

He patted his belly, smoothed out the gaps between his clothes, and felt it carefully.

After a moment, he looked up at Lang San, looking surprised and confused.

...He felt it, and there was really a small arc in his lower abdomen.

It's very subtle, and you have to know this body very well to discover it. If Lang San hadn't suddenly mentioned it, Xie Zhiqing might not even have noticed it.

He waved towards Lang San and said excitedly: "Lang San, Lang San! Little Lingyue is growing up! He has grown up!!"

Lang San had been secretly excited about this little discovery all night. Now that he was finally sure that it was real and not his illusion, he couldn't hide his ecstasy. He bent down, put one hand on Xie Zhiqing's shoulders, picked up his knees with the other, and lifted him into the air!

The Wolf King carried Xie Zhiqing to his bed and rubbed his forehead against him. When their eyes met, both of their faces were filled with sweetness.

Lang San picked him up again and put him on his lap, holding his waist with both hands, and whispered: "Let me see if Xiao Qing'er is heavy?"

Xie Zhiqing bit her lip and smiled. He nuzzled Lang San with the tip of his nose, his voice almost inaudible.

He asked: "Is it heavy..."

Lang San really felt it carefully, but the weight was really difficult for the Wolf King to discern. He shook his head and said, "I can't feel it."

After saying that, he put his hand on Xie Zhiqing's belly and said happily: "But he is growing up!"

Xie Zhiqing was also extremely excited by the novel experience she had never had before. He leaned on Lang San's shoulder and said to himself: "It's so fast...it's already been four months."

This incident brought him more surprise than anything else. He touched his belly, and it seemed that the skin under his palm was really alive, and the baby in his body finally felt real.

Little Lingyue has always been obedient, staying in his belly obediently, never causing him any trouble, and is extremely quiet. Four months have passed, and the baby finally... finally has a sense of existence.

Xie Zhiqing couldn't help smiling. He held Lang San's arm and began to imagine the baby's future personality.

"You said, if he is so good now, he will be very good when he grows up, right? What kind of character will he have?" Xie Zhiqing paused and her voice gradually became quieter, "Is he like you, or like me..."

Originally, Lang San didn't care much about what kind of person the baby would become when he grew up - it didn't matter what kind of personality he had or what kind of appearance he had. Like Xie Zhiqing, he just hoped that the baby would be safe and happy in the future.