53

Lang Xiaoxiao's incident once again brought up the topic of heir to Lang San.

Lang San said: "Lang Xiaoxiao is actually a very suitable candidate. Although she is not very reliable, she should be able to be trained."

Lang San scratched his head as he spoke and said, "I...well, it wasn't very reliable at first."

Xie Zhiqing burst into laughter and said, "I don't believe it, Lang San must be a super-excellent Wolf King!"

Lang San nodded his nose and leaned over to kiss him.

As for what specific things would be used to "test" Lang Xiaoxiao, Lang San didn't say much. He just watched Xie Zhiqing more closely in the past few days.

The little prince was well protected and didn't know what was going on outside.

Just like what Lang San said, Xiao Qi really arrived at the grassland on the morning of the third day.

Lang Xiaoxiao had been waiting on the only way to enter the wolf clan. Later, he got impatient and cursed this man in his heart.

After thoroughly seeing Xiao Qizhen's true face, many little things that had been ignored before came to mind again, such as Xiao Qizhen's cowardice and incompetence.

Tanis stayed by her side, occasionally leaning in to nuzzle her. The man and the wolf have been separated for some time, and they miss each other very much. Lang Xiaoxiao hugged its neck and rubbed his head around it.

She thought that no matter what the reason was, she would never leave Tanis for so long again, nor would she... quarrel with her brother and Xiao Qing'er again.

She made up her mind to completely resolve the troubles she had caused this time and never let her brother worry about her again.

But when it came to Xiao Qizhen, she was still a little surprised.

I was surprised that he still had the ability to come to the grassland to find me.

She only told Xie Zhiqing half of what she had experienced during this period.

After waiting for the piece of cloth, she took a detour and passed Pian Yang, intending to go to Xiao Qizhen to explain it clearly. However, as soon as he stepped into the border of Pian Yang, he heard something.

The eldest prince of Pian Yang Kingdom actually wanted to take a concubine again.

During this period of calming down alone, Lang Xiaoxiao gradually let go of her first love feelings.

She couldn't compare with others. She only knew that she was far less worried about the eldest prince than her brother was for Xiao Qing'er, and she was not as willing to accept completely different customs and living habits as Xiao Qing'er. Now that he heard the news that his former sweetheart had married and had children, Lang Xiaoxiao still felt heartache for a moment, but that heartache seemed completely worth mentioning.

She walked slowly on the streets of Pianyang carrying the piece of precious fabric she bought, but found that no one here seemed to be happy about the marriage. After listening carefully to the words of the people, she realized that the prince would marry several women back to his home every once in a while, and they had long been accustomed to it.

Lang Xiaoxiao shook his head, packed the things on his shoulders, and headed straight towards Xiao Qizhen's mansion.

She moved lightly and sneaked in quietly without anyone noticing.

Everyone in the mansion is busy with the prince's marriage, but no matter how you look at it, you can't see a happy and peaceful atmosphere. Lang Xiaoxiao listened carefully and heard the faint sound of a woman crying from a side room not far away.