13

The days passed with neither salt nor blandness.

I don’t know what Lang San has been doing these days, and he has become busy again.

Xie Zhiqing didn't think much about it, just thought it was Lang San who was busy with family matters and had no time to do it.

Fortunately, Artes didn't get busy with him. Lang San was not around during the day, so he often came to play with Xie Zhiqing.

Over the past two days, my relationship with Fufu has become closer.

The little rabbit grew up very fast. When it was first caught by Lang San, it was so small that it could still sit in Xie Zhiqing's hand. Now Xie Zhiqing had to hold it with both hands.

Fufu has grown up and her personality has stabilized. She is no longer as afraid of people as when she first came here. Now that Ates is in the room, she will no longer be scared and run around.

I don't know whether it was out of currying favor with Xie Zhiqing or because he really wanted to get closer to Fufu. In short, Artes took over the whole matter of finding food rations for Fufu.

Every few days he brings something back. He also carefully studied what little rabbits can eat. At first, there were only various grasses. Later, he added some vegetables, portioned according to the amount, and each meal was simply prepared according to the type, and there was even a teething stick!

Fufu was a greedy little rabbit. Day after day, she finally gave in.

That afternoon, Xie Zhiqing took Fufu out for a walk. When he opened the door, he saw Artes sunbathing at the door.

Xie Zhiqing smiled, squatted down and touched its head, and asked, "Lang San didn't take you out today?"

Ates shook his ears.

It sat up from the ground and showed Xie Zhiqing a small piece of lettuce hidden under it.

Xie Zhiqing took it over with a smile and asked, "Stolen it from the kitchen?"

Ates was stunned, and his golden eyes moved away guiltily, refusing to look at Xie Zhiqing again.

"Then you stole it from Lang San's vegetable field?" Xie Zhiqing refused.

Ates shook his head this time.

Just kidding, who dares to steal Lang San’s vegetable patch?

Xie Zhiqing slapped its head hard and laughed loudly: "Okay, I'm just kidding you."

He took this small piece of lettuce back to the room, put Fufu next to it, and said, "Fufu, thank you Artes for always helping you find food."

Fu Fu smashed her three-petal mouth and lay down beside Ates.

Ates couldn't wait, so he picked up another big leaf and filled Fufu with some water.

But only its mouth was useful. When it came back with the leaves in its mouth, there were only a few drops of water left.

Fufu was unhappy and twisted her body in a circle, facing Ates with her butt.

Ates had no choice but to touch Fufu's ear with his nose, and he lay down with a drooped face.

Xie Zhiqing went back to the room and washed the lettuce. When she came out again, she saw this scene. She couldn't help it and laughed out loud.

He poked Fufu's butt, watched it twitch its short tail, and asked with a smile: "What's the matter? I went back to wash the dishes, why are you getting into trouble again?"