59

After all, the distance between the grassland and Anyu was far away. When I received Anyu's reply, it had been one month since Xie Lengyue was born.

When I received the letter at noon that day, Xie Zhiqing was preparing to go out with Lang San to see the baby.

As soon as he opened the door, he saw Ates running towards him with a letter in his mouth, and ran into his arms.

Xie Zhiqing took the letter and opened it hurriedly to read it.

The letter was written by Xie Zhifeng. It said that everyone was very happy to learn that Lingyue was born. His father and brother were very concerned about his health and decided to set off for the grassland on a certain day. This letter is to discuss with him whether it is the right time to leave now.

Xie Zhiqing read the letter carefully several times.

Xie Zhifeng's handwriting is so familiar that he can almost recite the direction of each stroke.

He quickly ran back to the room to find paper and pen, and wrote a reply carefully.

Xie Zhiqing wrote that the weather in the grassland is getting warmer now, which is suitable for playing; Xie Lingyue is still in the process of becoming intelligent and is not raised by their side. When they arrive, it will be just right.

Not wanting to waste any more time, he immediately sealed the envelope and gave it to Ates, asking it to be delivered to the inn.

At this time, Lang San stretched out his hand to take it and said, "Give it to me. I'll find someone else to send it to you."

He nodded the top of Ates's head and said, "Ates, I'd better go guard Lengyue. I always feel uneasy when others stare at me."

As he spoke, he whistled, and a few more half-werewolves came running from a distance, took the letter in his hand, and ran to deliver it to the inn.

Xie Zhiqing was very happy. He rubbed his face, and even his hair and the fluttering corners of his clothes were filled with happiness.

He held Lang San's arm and trotted on the road to visit Xie Lingyue.

Lang San fell behind and was dragged to the end of his life.

"Slow down, be careful of falling!"

Not only did Xie Zhiqing not slow down, she turned around and made faces at him.

"Hurry up, hurry up! Go and tell the baby the news!"

Lang San said with a sullen face: "You only think about the baby!"

Xie Zhiqing was already accustomed to Lang San's sour words for favor from time to time. He pulled Lang San's belt and continued to drag him forward. He even dared to provoke him: "Wolf King! Are you getting old?" Why can’t I walk!”

Lang San, a wolf, really couldn't resist verbal provocation. He snorted heavily, grabbed Xie Zhiqing's wrist with his backhand, and carried the person on his shoulders——

"Xie Zhiqing, I think you've been very brave recently!" Lang San patted his butt and said, "You still dare to question me?"

Xie Zhiqing repeatedly begged for mercy: "I was wrong, help me!"

Lang San pretended to scare him, and ran forward for a few steps before putting him down.

Xie Zhiqing was held by him and put back on the ground. There was no fear on his face, only full of excitement. He put his arms around Lang San's neck and threw himself into his arms, still speaking happily: "Lang San, Lang San!"

He didn't say what was going on, he just called Lang San's name.

Lang San hugged his waist, his tone was helpless, but his face was smiling indulgently, "Hey, my little ancestor, stop screaming, I heard you!"