60

On the way back, the two of them turned to the secret base.

After all, the cave is under a cliff. Although there are small steps, it is still dangerous in the end. Ever since Xie Zhiqing became pregnant, Lang San wouldn't let him come here.

Now that the baby is born and Xie Zhiqing's body has recovered to a certain extent, Lang San is thinking about using it again.

Today, a chicken was hidden there, ready to be roasted for Xie Zhiqing to eat.

A fire was lit in the small cave, and the flames shone warmly on Xie Zhiqing's face.

The little prince was watching with his eyes squinted and his face held in his hands. His diet has been light during this period, but now looking at the things in Lang San's hands, he is really greedy.

Lang San smiled and nodded his nose.

Later, Lang San slowly cut the roasted chicken with a knife, and the two of them hid in the small cave and ate the delicious roasted chicken.

Xie Zhiqing was satisfied with her meal and said with emotion: "Mr. Sun won't let me eat too much!"

This is true. The grassland climate is dry, and it was the coldest and driest winter when Xie Zhiqing was pregnant. Imperial Physician Sun was afraid that the food he ate was too oily and greasy, which would cause him to suffer from internal heat, so he strictly controlled his diet.

But Xie Zhiqing was so greedy.

After eating the roast chicken, Xie Zhiqing leaned on Lang San's shoulder. The little prince didn't know what he thought of, and suddenly smiled.

Lang San pressed his forehead with his side face and asked, "What's wrong?"

Xie Zhiqing touched his face with her forehead and said: "The last time I came here was several months ago. I was just thinking that in the past few months, life has been centered around the baby, and there are very few such things. …”

He glanced at Lang San quickly and whispered, "I rarely get this kind of time alone with you."

Lang San's heart was pierced by these simple words.

That's how Xie Zhiqing is, he can always make his heart surge easily.

He hugged Xie Zhiqing, lowered his head and kissed the tip of his nose, and said, "Don't worry, we have a lifetime to get along with each other slowly."

Xie Zhiqing squinted her eyes and smiled sweetly.

He stayed in the Wolf King's arms obediently for a while, then thought of another question and asked: "When did you go out to hunt chickens in the past two days?"

They met each other day and night, and he couldn't remember when Lang San went out.

Lang San really shook his head and said, "I didn't go there, I asked someone else to go. Do you remember the elder who did the intellectualization for Lingyue? His son helped me."

Xie Zhiqing frowned slightly and thought for a while, then suddenly realized: "I remembered it! Call me Lang Weiwei!"

After saying the name, he smiled again.

"Lang Xiaoxiao, Lang Pengpeng, Lang Weiwei." Xie Zhiqing counted them one by one with her fingers, "Why are everyone repeating the same words? So cute."

He looked at Lang San again and said: "His Royal Highness, Wolf King, did you secretly change your name? Did you change it yourself? It was also two overlapping characters before?"

Lang San looked at him with a look that said, "Just say it again and try it."

But Xie Zhiqing was not afraid at all. He shook his head and continued: "Let me guess! What is it? Lang Sansan? Or...Lang Erer?"