57

Xie Zhiqing stretched out her hands and said to Lang San, "I want to hold him."

His cheeks were slightly red, his eyes were moist, and his expression was lazy but full of love that could not be ignored.

Lang San felt that his heart was filled with him.

He held Xie Zhiqing's waist and hugged her into his arms.

Xie Zhiqing leaned against him with her eyes closed. She could vaguely feel Lang San's breathing on her forehead, and could clearly hear the strong heartbeat in her chest by her ears.

He put his arm around the Wolf King's waist and said, "I was dreaming just now."

Lang San kissed the top of his head and asked, "What did you dream about?"

Xie Zhiqing said: "I dreamed that I walked a long way to find you and the baby."

"That must be a false dream." Lang San said, "I won't let you walk a long way to find me."

Xie Zhiqing raised her head from his arms and stared at him with bright eyes.

The oil lamp also reflected the Wolf King's face into a dim yellow color, and he looked at himself with such firm eyes.

Xie Zhiqing's ears became increasingly hot.

He buried himself in Lang San's arms again, responded in a low voice, and quickly said hurriedly: "It's not all false! The three of us are all real!"

Lang San laughed a few times and said, "Yes, it's true that we are a family of three."

He took off his coat, extinguished the oil lamp, and lay down on his bed, face to face with Xie Zhiqing.

Their foreheads were touching, and each other's breath was between their noses.

After a while, Xie Zhiqing asked: "Where is the baby? Have you already made arrangements for Zhihua?"

Lang San nodded and said "yes". He hesitated for a while and then said: "Xiao Qing'er, you have to be mentally prepared. She won't be able to be with us for a long time. But we can visit her at any time."

Xie Zhiqing nodded slowly and said, "I know, it may take several months, right?"

"Yes." Lang San said, "Ates will always be there and will come and tell us if anything happens."

He stroked Xie Zhiqing's face with his palm and said, "I will always be with you. I am here, always with you."

Xie Zhiqing put his hand on her face, smiled and said "Okay".

He was still sleepy, and after talking for a while, he fell asleep again.

Speaking of which, Xie Zhiqing is really lucky. During pregnancy, sleepiness is the only response. There is no pain during the birth of the baby, and the rest of the recovery period is still just sleepiness.

This sleep was a bit long. He slept on and off for two days and didn't fully wake up until the third day.

During lunch that day, Xie Zhiqing sat on the table with her face in her hands and said, "I always feel like the baby is still in my belly - there is no sense of reality at all."

Lang San knocked on his head and said, "You just want to see Lingyue."

Xie Zhiqing smiled sheepishly, "Hey!"

Lang San pinched his face and rubbed it, and said, "Okay, I'll ask about the arrangements. Let's go take a look today while they are resting."

"Okay!" Xie Zhiqing cheered quickly.