45

After talking too much that night, Xie Zhiqing was a little tired. It wasn't until before going to bed that he vaguely remembered that he still didn't know where Lang Xiaoxiao had gone.

With doubts about this matter, he quickly fell asleep.

The next morning, he mentioned the matter again.

I don’t know what the two brothers and sisters said. In short, Xie Zhiqing just mentioned Lang Xiaoxiao’s name, and Lang San’s face darkened instantly.

"..." Xie Zhiqing advised, "Xiaoxiao... is young, and sometimes she lacks thinking when speaking and doing things. You are her brother, and you know her character."

Lang San: "I know, that's why I don't bother to talk about her."

Seeing that she could not be persuaded, Xie Zhiqing was anxious and helpless, so she could only change her mind and said, "We all think that Xiao Qizhen is unreliable. So, can you rest assured to let Xiaoxiao follow him alone?"

Unexpectedly, Lang San shook his head and said, "She didn't go with Xiao Qizhen."

That day, Lang Xiaoxiao and Lang San left the grassland alone after a big quarrel - she did not ask Xiao Qizhen to find out as she had promised, but left directly.

She didn't tell anyone and just left.

Xiao Qizhen lost his patience after waiting for a day and wanted to ask Lang San for an explanation - naturally he couldn't find it. As soon as he left the room, he was stopped by Lang San's attendants.

It is said that Xiao Qizhen cursed loudly at the door, but the attendants neither ignored him nor spoke back. He cursed for a while and felt bored, so he yelled to leave.

This time, Lang San's attendant did not stop him and directly showed him the way out of the grassland.

Xiao Qizhen was so angry that he left.

"..." Xie Zhiqing was dumbfounded and sighed repeatedly, "Oh, this is a big deal."

He had a complicated mood and said: "I don't know whether I should be happy or sorry. I think Xiaoxiao really likes him, but this marriage... To be honest, if Xiaoxiao were my sister, I wouldn't want to agree to it."

He struggled carefully for a while and whispered: "Okay, I...I still hope Xiaoxiao won't marry him."

Lang San nodded with a cold face and told him one more thing.

It turned out that Lang Xiaoxiao proposed the marriage. The little girl didn't understand anything. She only thought that this was a simple ceremony that could be completed by praying to heaven and earth. She never thought that Xiao Qizhen was a prince and how many tedious steps it would take to get married.

After hearing this, Xie Zhiqing sighed and said: "I understand, that prince probably doesn't really want to marry her. No wonder. You said before that the wolf clan wouldn't help him, and he didn't feel any displeasure. It turns out that's why. "

Lang San said "Yes" and said, "If she wants to go out, let her go. I'm tired of seeing her stay in the grassland."

Xie Zhiqing nodded and said: "She is good at martial arts. I think nothing will happen to her. It would be good to go out and relax. I was worried that she would really go to Pian Yang Kingdom. Since she is not with Xiao Qizhen, That would be perfect."

Lang San sighed softly and nodded, "Let's talk about it later. Now that I see her, I just want to deal with her again - let's not talk about this. It's only her role to provoke others, and others can't bully her."

He waved his hand and stopped continuing the topic, and then said: "I don't have the mind to care about this now. I will send someone to find her after the situation here is more stable."