3

The journey to the grassland was long, and three days passed in a flash.

"How long will it take?" Xie Zhiqing asked during the break, "I remember my father said that it only took you seven days to come from the grassland."

Lang San: "It's different. I was in a hurry at that time and drove all the way day and night. According to our current journey, we still have about ten days to get there."

Xie Zhiqing said: "We can speed up now without having to take too much care of me."

"It doesn't matter. The scenery on this road is nice. It's good for us to go back and enjoy it slowly."

Anyu is a small country. Its people make a living by farming and are self-sufficient. They live a peaceful and happy life and are very comfortable. Therefore, they are very attached to home and do not want to travel far away. As a prince, Xie Zhiqing rarely had the opportunity to leave the imperial city. This time he was able to see more of the scenery along the way, and he was happy.

After getting along for the past two or three days, Xie Zhiqing and Lang San gradually became familiar with each other, and their words were no longer as cautious as before.

The Wolf King... isn't as scary as the legend says, Xie Zhiqing thought.

After the break, the team continued moving forward. After taking just a few steps, Xie Zhiqing suddenly stopped in a hurry.

"What's wrong?" Lang San came to him and dismounted, and asked.

Xie Zhiqing jumped off the carriage and said anxiously: "My pendant is missing! It's in the shape of a rabbit!"

It was given to him by the Second Emperor Brother before he left the palace. Yesterday, he made it into a pendant and tied it to his belt.

"It was still there when we were taking a break!" Xie Zhiqing was extremely anxious, "Maybe it was dropped somewhere. I'll go look for it!"

Lang San stopped him and said, "This is a wind outlet and the wind is strong. You go back to the carriage first to avoid catching a cold. I'll help you find it."

After that, he summoned several attendants and described the appearance of the rabbit pendant in detail.

A group of people immediately lay down on the ground and started searching. One of the attendants even lifted up the entire turf with his bare hands to see if there was anything hidden underneath.

Xie Zhiqing: "..."

He was very anxious when he lost something, but when he saw this scene, he couldn't help but laugh.

Lang San also felt that he had no idea. After giving him a few lectures, he returned to the carriage and began to search through it. While searching, he said helplessly: "These people are really brainless."

The little rabbit was finally found in Lang San's clothes.

The pendant was sewn by Xie Zhiqing herself. The workmanship was not good and the stitching was crooked. It fell off the belt before it was fastened for a while, and happened to get caught in Lang San's clothes - probably it fell in when Lang San helped him get into the carriage.

Later, Lang San changed his clothes, and the little rabbit was rolled deeper. It wasn't until Lang San dug out everyone's packages that he found it.

Xie Zhiqing held the little rabbit tightly in her hand and touched it lovingly. He didn't dare to tie it on his belt anymore, he just kept holding it and had to look at it all the time to feel relieved.

"Do you like rabbits so much?" Lang San picked up the jade rabbit from his hand and looked at the sunshine outside the window, "It's really cute."

Xie Zhiqing chuckled and said, "I bought this last time when I, uh, sneaked out of the palace with the second emperor brother."