28

Under Lang San's hair, a pair of small pointed ears appeared - completely different from Ates's ears.

Ates's hair is harder and rougher, and Lang San's ears are just...

It's very soft, covered with a layer of soft fluff, and doesn't prick your hands at all.

Xie Zhiqing squeezed it with her hands, but she still felt it was not enough, so she simply leaned next to him, put her knees on Lang San's thighs, and got closer to look at his little ears.

He also thought his hair was in the way, so he lifted up thirty locks of Lang's hair.

"..." Lang San said helplessly, "You might as well shave my head so that I can see more clearly."

"!" Xie Zhiqing said in surprise, "It might not be a bad idea!"

His Highness the Wolf King crossed his arms and looked at Xie Zhiqing with a warning look.

Xie Zhiqing covered her mouth, snickered a few times, and stuck out her tongue.

He rubbed his knees forward, closer to the Wolf King. He was lying on Lang San's legs, and he was almost half a head taller than His Highness the Wolf King.

Xie Zhiqing gestured with her hands and said with a proud face, "So much taller than you."

Lang San made a "cut" sound.

Xie Zhiqing lowered her body, rubbed her face against Lang San's head, and slowly found the pair of small ears.

He blew there and watched as the short fluff above his ears fell down and stood up like waves.

Not feeling it was enough, he plucked it with his fingers again.

The ears twitched.

Xie Zhiqing secretly looked at Lang San, but the latter had no expression on his face.

People are people, and furry ears are furry ears.

Xie Zhiqing likes it very much - Xie Zhiqing can't resist anything plush!

He couldn't put it down and played with the pair of small ears, lowered his head and asked: "Lang San, didn't you say that the only characteristic of the animal shape is the wolf pattern?"

Lang San explained: "Yes, it took a long time to create these ears."

He explained in detail: "I told you before that the wolf tribe will go through the process of intelligence when they are born. The wolf's form completely disappears, even if the intelligence is successful - the last form that disappeared from my body was the ears. However, these ears disappeared as early as three months old."

Lang San himself reached out and plucked it, "That's why it's so big. I tried it for a long time just now, but it was still possible."

Xie Zhiqing laughed while listening.

"Oh, by the way." Lang San remembered something and added, "The last part of Lang Xiaoxiao that disappeared was her tail. When she comes back later, let her turn into a tail for you to play with."

"Nonsense!" Xie Zhiqing scolded him with a smile.

Lang San also smiled.

He put his arms around Xie Zhiqing's waist and pressed him toward him, so that the tip of his nose was facing Xie Zhiqing's chin.

He rubbed Xie Zhiqing's face and kissed her very loudly.

Xie Zhiqing looked away embarrassedly, and a small shadow appeared on her face.

After a while, he finally overcame his shyness, reached out and held Lang San's face, and kissed his nose while the man was watching intently.

Lang San smiled softly. He held Xie Zhiqing's waist tightly and kissed his lips.