44

In front of Xie Zhiqing, Lang San almost never showed such a fierce side. He was like a real wolf, with an overwhelming sense of oppression coming towards him.

However, Xie Zhiqing was not afraid. He hugged Lang San's shoulders, nestled in his arms, raised his head and murmured, "Are you actually troubled by this matter?"

Lang San looked down at him.

Xie Zhiqing's cheeks turned red, and the faint shadow extended from his cheeks to his neck.

As if he needed to make a lot of determination, he closed and opened his eyes, and then he hooked Lang San's neck hard to bring the Wolf King closer to him.

He leaned close to Lang San's ear and whispered: "Lang San, I, I will tell you a secret..."

He whispered in Lang San's ear and kept talking, his red lips opening and closing. Before the last bit of shame was exhausted, he told Lang San everything he had read in the medical book when he was a child.

What he said was not complicated, but in Lang San's ears, it was like thunder.

"I, I didn't take it seriously at first, I just thought it was written randomly... Besides, I was too young at the time, so maybe I didn't remember the entire content..." Xie Zhiqing still leaned into his ear and continued, "I didn't even remember it. I didn’t take it seriously. But later, later I..."

He released his hold on the Wolf King's neck and lowered his eyes to look at his still flat belly.

He pursed his lips, his expression was very shy, and even the tip of his nose was red.

He kept raising his eyes to look at Lang San, but every time he refused to stay for a moment longer, he would always look away quickly after looking at him. Finally, he approached Lang San's arms again and whispered: "...Lang San, your secret base is a good place."

After that, Xie Zhiqing refused to say anything.

The secret base is a good place, and the people around you are also the most correct people.

The place where the sun and the moon are the essence, the people who share the same mind.

Lang San recited these two sentences over and over in his heart, almost crying.

Xie Zhiqing sat on his lap, her whole body seemed to be embedded in his arms. He looked down and could only see the little prince's furry head. Her hair is black and her cheeks are fair.

Lang San stretched out his hand and rubbed his forehead with his fingertips. The Wolf King still couldn't distinguish the colors, and could only vaguely see a small light gray mark left where he touched.

However, in the world of black and white, Xie Zhiqing is always bright, as if he is always standing in the light.

He stayed in a daze for so long that Xie Zhiqing almost fainted from shame and anger.

"Do you understand what I want to say..." Xie Zhiqing hit his shoulder with her head, her voice like a gnat, "You, please say something."

Lang San looked down at him and covered his with his own hands. Their palms overlapped and they were placed on Xie Zhiqing's belly through their clothes.

The temperature there seemed to reach Lang San's hands and into Lang San's heart through the thick clothes.

Lang San said "Yeah" in a hoarse voice, lowering his head to look for Xie Zhiqing's lips.

Xie Zhiqing responded meekly, letting the wolf king in front of her suck her lips.

The kiss was soft and soft, but the intertwined breaths between the two were still hot. In a daze, Xie Zhiqing seemed to feel that his cheeks were covered with slightly cold water. He wanted to open his eyes and take a look, but Lang San pressed the back of his head and kissed her deeper.