54

The two of them took Ates back home, but as soon as they walked in, Fufu in the room suddenly went crazy.

It was jumping up and down in the cage, its fur was all standing on end, and it was staring at the door with a look of horror on its face.

Ates: "..."

It retreated voluntarily and lowered its head to sniff itself.

Lang San was also a little embarrassed, so he quickly turned around and whispered to Ates: "If you go and wash yourself, you must still smell of blood."

Ates walked away with his head drooping.

Xie Zhiqing was busy comforting the crazy little rabbit and did not notice Ates.

He trotted over, released Fufu from the cage, held her in his arms, and comforted her in a gentle voice: "What's wrong with Fufu? Are you hungry, or do you want to go out to play?"

He held the little rabbit in his arms, lowered his head and touched Fufu's long ears with his lips, and pressed the top of its head with the fingers of his right hand, gently and carefully.

Fufu quickly regained her composure under his comfort. She was as docile and soft as her owner. She soon crawled into Xie Zhiqing's arms and cradled his neck with her ears.

Xie Zhiqing was ticklish and laughed a few times.

Lang San took Ates out and pointed him in the direction so that he could wash away the smell of blood on his body.

I happened to see this scene when I came back.

His little prince was holding a fluffy little rabbit in his arms, with a gentle expression on his face.

Xie Zhiqing was already soft-tempered, but now that she has a baby in her belly, she looks even gentler.

Now this look of holding the little rabbit actually shows a bit of motherly love.

Lang San's heart felt hot when he saw it, so he walked over and hugged him from behind.

Xie Zhiqing said "Hey" and avoided it, laughing as she walked towards the bed. He said: "Don't cause trouble! The big bad wolf stays away from our little white rabbit!"

Lang San put his chin on his shoulder and said, "We big bad wolves like to cling to little white rabbits."

Xie Zhiqing turned her head, snickered a few times, and rubbed her forehead against Lang San.

Later they sat on the bed with their heads leaning against each other.

Xie Zhiqing was still holding Fufu in her arms. The little rabbit might be really scared, hiding in Xie Zhiqing's arms and refusing to come out. From time to time, it would hook its little master's finger with its long ears, always acting like a spoiled child and refusing to leave.

Xie Zhiqing already cherished it, but seeing this, she was even more reluctant to let go. He hugged the little rabbit tighter and leaned against the Wolf King beside him, whispering to him.

Nothing too important, just boring trivial matters. However, no matter how boring things are, they seem to become interesting when they fall in love.

Xie Zhiqing and Lang San chatted all the time. He leaned against the Wolf King's chest, and the ups and downs of the man's chest when he spoke passed through his ears and entered the little prince's heart, making him feel numb.

Xie Zhiqing subconsciously hugged Xiaotu tightly in her arms. She didn't know why, but her face slowly turned red.

The little rabbit was frightened again when he grabbed it suddenly, and twitched its ears to show dissatisfaction to him.