23

"Xie Zhiqing, I love you..."

Lang San unabashedly confided his love in Xie Zhiqing's ears, and the emotions wrapped in his soft words were so thick that they were almost overwhelming.

Xie Zhiqing responded awkwardly to the fierce kiss from the Wolf King, and unknowingly her whole body was embedded in the embrace in front of her.

Lang San's hands were clasped behind Xie Zhiqing's head, and the man's soft hair wrapped his palms. The long black hair like ink made Xie Zhi's fair complexion even brighter. Now, the world in Lang San's eyes was no longer even gray. Among the clear black and white colors, only Xie Zhi was clean and flawless.

He held Xie Zhiqing's waist, turned him over, and pressed him under him.

Xie Zhiqing's lips were bright red, her long hair was messy and scattered on the pillow, and there was a faint glimmer of water in the corners of her eyes. He reached out and touched Lang San's face, his palms were wet.

He was lying on the bed, his clothes had long come apart, and his slender neck was exposed. He exposed the most vulnerable part of his body to a wolf.

But he looked at Lang San with many emotions in his eyes, except that he was unprepared.

Lang San felt so soft in his heart.

He bent down and took his beloved little prince into his arms. The movements were gentle, and I was afraid of breaking him if I did anything heavy.

At this moment, Lang San almost wanted to tell him where his long-lasting love came from, and wanted to tell him that he was not motivated by sex.

He really wanted to tell Xie Zhiqing that he had lived alone for such a long time after losing him.

But when the words came to his lips, he still couldn't say them out.

He just kissed Xie Zhiqing's ear again and told his love in his ear again.

"I love you..." The voice was low but firm, "Xiao Qinger, I love you very much. From... a long time ago, I have thought about marrying you home..."

He still held Xie Zhiqing, thinking that his little prince should live a simple and happy life without having to know the pain and separation. As long as Xie Zhiqing is happy and safe in this life, nothing else is that important.

Xie Zhiqing also reached out and hugged him.

The little prince's soft hands hugged his shoulders, and his face came close to his.

Xie Zhiqing rubbed him with the tip of her nose, her breath filled with the sticky feeling of unfinished sex.

He raised his head from Lang San's arms and looked at him with wet eyes.

"Lang San, I..." Xie Zhiqing said shyly, "I will always be by your side, and we will be together forever..."

The little prince could not express his love as straightforwardly as Lang San, so he could only express his feelings in such words.

He raised his body slightly and hugged Lang San, burying himself into his husband's chest like a small animal. He raised his eyelids and took a look, his eyes shy.

"Lang San, I will always stay here," he repeated in a low voice, "I will always be by your side... We are married, you are, you are..."

Xie Zhiqing could hardly say what she said next. His cheeks were flushed, and he was almost fainting from shyness and embarrassment.

He held Lang San's collar and finished the rest of his words in a stumbling voice: "You are my husband..."

The next words were swallowed by Lang San. Lang San bit his lips and peeled off his clothes.